Well....What now?

Where do you see the Saints Row series heading?

• Total voters
Unlikely, seeing how they are so out of touch with their own community of fans.
Still, wouldn't put it beyond them to make something worse than the reboot just to spite us.
They are not going back to Stilwater, tho. They've been caught on record saying how much they hate the first two games.
Yep they also have Degenerate people will defend them it just prove it Reboot its really bad... If you saying "Reboot its better than the previous SR"Then somethings wrong with you... After Youtubers didnt get paid more.. they telling the truth thats it Volition need more money if they want to tell Youtubers with"Dont trust with the reviews the game is fun!"

There always This Degenerate (I mean like Unbound the game its not really that great but unbound is the opposite reboot got their heart)people that Didnt admit it this game is bad and pretended to enjoy it... And they would mocking if people didnt agree with it and i'm glad less Content about reboot it shows us all.. this Games is really forgotten.

players are honest, respectful, and realistic about their comments, concerns, and criticism. Then maybe we can see good change.
Yeah also if The Devs respect criticism not calling them "HatErs Gonna Hates"Everyone will understand that

They didnt respect the player give them some advice you think people will not doing the same things ?? Of course they will.... I dont know why you still defend them... When they really wrongs guess Reboot forgotten and everyone play SRIV all over again..

Dont forget The shitty takes account(A pages to mocking SR community to give their opinion&and ditch SR classics and previous series last times they Exposed doing doxing) Followed by them and You too and i still has your screenshot saying"Get their ases bad"lol 😅 even you delete that traces.... Ever making comment and Following shitty takes it shows us all people.laughing at OG fans giving their voice just show alot who's not respectful,realistic about their comments... But when Shitty takes gone they are not laughing anymore. And they desperate when Reboot really dead.

Last edited:
Also, has anyone noticed discussion of these games have been absolutely dead since the post launch of the reboot+its DLCS? It feels like even SR fans just want to forget this series ever happened, reddit and the discord are dead as ever
In my case that's cause I've got nothing more to say, I've plastered my opinions on Volition, their games, their general philosophy, their relation to the rest of the AAA industry, all over these forums. I reacted to people's work a few times, posted a few things myself (very few), and got into way too many enjoyable but ultimately pointless debates.
If you don't do anything to keep your community engaged people are going to start to loose interest, especially if you leave them on such a sour note.
Right now there is nothing to talk about, apart from those DLCs. But I didn't feel like making a post just to say that they are a joke. The only thing to do right now is to wait. Wait for the elusive SR2 patch, wait to see how the change in management is going to affect Volition, wait for meaningful updates/DLCs for SRR, wait for SRR to come to Steam.
As bitter as I am I did get tired of ruminating on what could have been and how we got here. I decided to instead do stuff that doesn't constantly bring back painful memories.

I don't want to forget about Saints Row, I just can't have Saints Row continuously in the back of my mind. I feel it's also like that for most people, especially now.

I wish a really high profile gaming Youtuber would make an in-depth video about peak Saints Row, remind everyone why assholes like us are still here, reminiscing about the good old days.

Bury the franchise and never touch it again, fire everyone involved with that reboot, change the company philosophy... Like making them focused on delivering a good product instead of have'em focused on showboating to everyone how "diverse" they are as means to look good on investors eyes.
"This Game is Not For YoU" Yeah serve them Right just Remember the game has a lot loading screen in every section 🙄🙄

Bury the franchise and never touch it again, fire everyone involved with that reboot, change the company philosophy... Like making them focused on delivering a good product instead of have'em focused on showboating to everyone how "diverse" they are as means to look good on investors eyes.
I will never understand how they thought it was a good idea for a saints row reboot to be about college kids struggling for rent

I will never understand how they thought it was a good idea for a saints row reboot to be about college kids struggling for rent
Too much Playing Life is strange i guess and other games.."We alSo Had No IdEa Right nOw so We Reboot SR For New bEginnIng is a good start"lul..Volition and DS is such good company right now huh..

Too much Playing Life is strange i guess and other games.."We alSo Had No IdEa Right nOw so We Reboot SR For New bEginnIng is a good start"lul..Volition and DS is such good company right now huh..
yeah seriously, it's like they tried to upset SR1+2 fans AND SR3+4 fans at the same time. and did so spectacularly

yeah seriously, it's like they tried to upset SR1+2 fans AND SR3+4 fans at the same time. and did so spectacularly
Well i realize They dont made customization two tone hair colours back after 2.... They trying get SR1+2 fans heart back by adding it back into SRR but its not working after all some cutscenes are really horrendous like you made pretty femhipster Some Facial expression are ugly while i dont have problem with previous games cutscene.. so far SR2 has memeables cutscene for the faces... While SRR has Bad meme for doodlebruh faces or even Kevin,Eli faces...

I trying to see all comparison lol almost their faces when talking its really glitchy as hell this game its not ready released for 100% even i gotta admit it the female faces almost looks like SR2 but the body shapes and texture meh down bad.

One thing's for sure, I did not feel the "It's our time now" speech in this game... In this game it actually felt like they were mocking the seriousness that scene had in previous games.

SR1 - Restore peace to Stilwater.
SR2 - Take back their rightful throne.
SRTT - Avenge Johnny.
SRIV - Avenge Earth.
SRR - We can't pay our rent or student loans, let's start a criminal empire.

Yes, I know there's more to it, like the fact they are being pushed around by their superiors, and Roger Mckillabunny's speech on "Being your own boss"... But still, none of that had the impact or motivation of the classic "It's our time now" theme.

That scene is meant to represent change, a new era, vengeance, passion, motivation, new life... But the scene in this game was filled with bad one-liners, and cheesy comedy, and the part that was supposed to be them being "motivated", felt more like a "yeah, whatever" moment. It was so watered down that the scene lost it's magic.

Even Eli lying on the table wounded had no impact on the seriousness of the situation, they just brushed it off like it was nothing. Carlos will be rolling in his grave.

Back