The Super Ethical Patch 4.0 (Classic Edition)

When I start up the game using the loose file edition, it is not responding at the legal screen.
same here. dunno why... im following the read me but idk. gonna continue to try and mess around with it to see if i can get it working

edit: fixed it. I read the read me wrong. you download either the regular version (aka the packfiles in the packfiles folder along with the tables in the root folder etc etc) OR the loose files version (AKA dumping whatever files into the root files.)

if you do both then it will just freeze on the legal screen

Last edited:
as much as i doubt it, is there a chance the mod will be updated with more quality of life improvments? like fixing some bugged models, more garage storage, etc?

same here. dunno why... im following the read me but idk. gonna continue to try and mess around with it to see if i can get it working

edit: fixed it. I read the read me wrong. you download either the regular version (aka the packfiles in the packfiles folder along with the tables in the root folder etc etc) OR the loose files version (AKA dumping whatever files into the root files.)

if you do both then it will just freeze on the legal screen
I only downloaded the loose files edition

Back