Where shall I put functional cribs?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
First off awesome mod, first Saints Row game I've played and am loving it. Was just wondering if there was a command to reset things like flashpoints and the like. Thanks in advance and happy new year all!

Hi!! I don't now if this thread is active or not but here goes. I just want to turn off the feature where you can wear simulation clothes on the space ship. Kinda messes up the clothing options sometimes for me. Can someone tell me how to do that please??
Is there any version of this without the wear simulation clothing on ship mod? Not really a fan of that
I know this is old post but better late than never right?😁
Use this one for anyone want use Sandbox+ - Things To Do In Dominatrix Edition without Wear Simulation Clothing on Spaceship.

Attachments

• Sandbox+ WithoutWearSimulationCloth.rar
    65.8 KB · Views: 265
Hey i know im way late on any replies and this mod hasnt been updated in like 2 years moslty due to the pandemic i assume, but i installed it and i crash after the two openings each time, i figured out it was a file that gets lost when i install the mod when i verified game integrity with steam, but when i do that my menu is basically unusable mash of sprites and dark text, i have the steam reelected version

ah, thanks, i just made an account today, im really trying to figure this out on my own but any fix iun here i find just doesnt work
The pack contains many outdated mods and if you're playing the re-elected version it will always crash your game

Back