We Lost.

Screenshot_20221203-022411~2.png

At worst I sort of feel like I did when Saints Row 3 came out all over again, the community is deeply divided and fighting tooth and nail over the big changes. I remember people shrieking to boycott the series because they killed Gat and changed Shaundi and made it so you can't toggle dual wielding. It had an overly short campaign, a lot of new characters replacing old ones, side missions were now integrated into the main story in a less than flawless manner.

Lemme tell you though, heck of a game. Fun as heck time that Saints Row 3. I got to work with so many cool modders when it came out too, it might not have been perfect, but it still did a lot right.

Is SR2022 perfect? No, but I have put 125 hours in to it and I look forward to things like mod support and the rest of the planned DLC.

And they did it bring back the gat with boycott and there is one review why Volition trying to made Gat died in The third... THQ was the one want it and they said"To give emotional and impact to the character"All i got yepp gat died i just move on and party goess brr...

The BossIn SR2:Gat got laid out Pierce dont f*** this up i'm not in a good mood 😠😠

The third is decent but still lacking i mean yeah the mods can cover up something original cant made you stand in the game for 10 hours...

Saints row should focus
more than One Aspect... But volition abandon What makes SR1,2 its good is the unlimited fun back then they offered even in end game too,NPcs is the most aspect they should look at it again 👆

Back