Saints Row 2 Models Export Tool (cmesh, smesh, car)

oh really ive never knew you could use props

EDIT* hmm thinking of it now would that mean you could shoot npcs or other models
No, just map/items props.. take the Coins as an example
And by map item i dont mean a building... i mean something that the player can grab, like the trash bag for example

Last edited:
So has anybody been able to get this tool to work?
all you need to do is have open two separate windows in your file explorer one in desktop along with the meshes and the other window as the tool then just drag and drop the mesh to the exe wnd it will give you the obj trouble is theres no way of putting it back to smesh or cmesh at least idk i mean theres custom meshes like the silenced pistol so it is possible just no one knows how or only a few smart people do im not one of them

all you need to do is have open two separate windows in your file explorer one in desktop along with the meshes and the other window as the tool then just drag and drop the mesh to the exe wnd it will give you the obj trouble is theres no way of putting it back to smesh or cmesh at least idk i mean theres custom meshes like the silenced pistol so it is possible just no one knows how or only a few smart people do im not one of them
In other words... just create a folder with the mesh files you want to extract and open it, then open the tool folder and drag smesh/cmesh files on the tool.

Probably going to make a video explaining for those who still cant make the tool work..

In other words... just create a folder with the mesh files you want to extract and open it, then open the tool folder and drag smesh/cmesh files on the tool.

Probably going to make a video explaining for those who still cant make the tool work..
yeah pretty much and yeah it would make it easier

also though doesnt it matter that it needs to be in desktop i though it does

yeah pretty much and yeah it would make it easier

also though doesnt it matter that it needs to be in desktop i though it does

I tried yall, I guess me using this tool just wasn't meant to be😭

Back