What would we like for Saints Row the 2nd?

You're missing the part where she disproved the entire video with photographic evidence of her own.

Because she didn't post it. And she never will.
Wait hold on. I must be misunderstanding you. Because my understanding is that all the defensive stuff that she tweeted was reported by other sources, not just that one video. Moreover, are you really suggesting that she "disproved the entire video with photographic evidence of her own.", but that she didn't post it, and never will?

Because wouldn't her refusal to publish this "proof" be about the weakest argument one could make?

Wait hold on. I must be misunderstanding you. Because my understanding is that all the defensive stuff that she tweeted was reported by other sources, not just that one video. Moreover, are you really suggesting that she "disproved the entire video with photographic evidence of her own.", but that she didn't post it, and never will?

Because wouldn't her refusal to publish this "proof" be about the weakest argument one could make?
I was joking. I meant that what you're missing is the great debunking of the video that Beyonce and Steph both failed to deliver. Instead we got a "lol you wrong" and that was that.

Naturally if they could debunk the evil haters they would. But they can't so we're never going to see any evidence to the contrary. Because there isn't any.

• Haha
Reactions: PGA
I was joking. I meant that what you're missing is the great debunking of the video that Beyonce and Steph both failed to deliver. Instead we got a "lol you wrong" and that was that.

Naturally if they could debunk the evil haters they would. But they can't so we're never going to see any evidence to the contrary. Because there isn't any.
Ah ok I got you now! You were basically using a pretend argument to make social commentary and mock The Artist Formerly Known As Volition, and you got me, because I thought you were asserting a serious position.

I chose to not sit here and debunk all of the crap in that video, because you're clearly someone who has made up their mind on this topic and is only looking to argue, I'm not giving you that luxury.

I chose to not sit here and debunk all of the crap in that video, because you're clearly someone who has made up their mind on this topic and is only looking to argue, I'm not giving you that luxury.
Or, and go with me on this, you can't debunk the content of that video because a lot of that crap-ass behavior by the petulant CM has been cited by other sources as well as that video.

Just saying.

AKA "I have no evidence to show and instead of admitting that I'm gonna pretend you're the shit people instead of the CM that is calling skeptics terrorists"
OK man, whatever you say.

M4v3r1ck_13

M4v3r1ck's opinion of the lady brave enough to step up as community manager to replace Mike Watson after he stepped down.

"She's a selfish bitch."
"She IS BAD."
"She's HORRIBLE."
"She deserves all the bombardment tho."
"Fighting fire with napalm is understandable."

It's amazing how a few cropped and cut sentences "taken out of context" can make someone look so toxic...

(This is satire used as an example on how not everything you see on the internet is focused on an unbiased opinion)

Back