We Lost.

We asked for a decent product in-line to what The OG Saints crew were meant to be. Not this "ReLaTaBlE MiLlEnIaL pOwEr FaNtAsY" bullshit the dev-team marketed that threw out of the window everything great the Saints Row franchise had to offer.
No comment about it... They got what they deserve after Ignored the advice and Some criticism from the community.... What makes me sad is someone doing this they call them haters i mean yeah its not Volition we remember hope they act better in Military schools *coug *cough... Imean gearbox

tumblr_e2fd82c3570679f98f4ba5ef1fdaaf1b_1bbe67d8_1280.jpg

No comment about it... They got what they deserve after Ignored the advice and Some criticism from the community.... What makes me sad is someone doing this they call them haters i mean yeah its not Volition we remember hope they act better in Military schools *coug *cough... Imean gearbox

The whole game industry needs dev teams and publishers worried about delivering a good game. instead we get dev teams and publishers worried about fulfilling Diversity Quotas (and brag about how diverse the team is on photos on their website) to get a better "ESG Score" to attract more investors. And those same investors ends up recommending people to listen to the likes of Anita Sarkeesian...

Jesus Christ our almighty Lord and Saviour... What's wrong with those people? Also the game industry became a colossal conveyor belt. Every year companies like EA and Activision-Blizzard releases games of the same franchise made by different studios while promoting a main "Live Service" rendition of a game to serve as cash cows filled to the brim with microtransactions... Or like Take2 that doesn't releases anything relevant while milking a "Live Service" game like GTA Online.

Both lines of thinking that values: "Quantity over Quality" and "Release it first, fix it later" are a massive disease of the industry.

Last edited:
The whole game industry needs dev teams and publishers worried about delivering a good game. instead we get dev teams and publishers worried about fulfilling Diversity Quotas (and brag about how diverse the team is on photos on their website) to get a better "ESG Score" to attract more investors. And those same investors ends up recommending people to listen to the likes of Anita Sarkeesian...

Jesus Christ our almighty Lord and Saviour... What's wrong with those people? Also the game industry became a colossal conveyor belt. Every year companies like EA and Activision-Blizzard releases games of the same franchise made by different studios while promoting a main "Live Service" rendition of a game to serve as cash cows filled to the brim with microtransactions... Or like Take2 that doesn't releases anything relevant while milking a "Live Service" game like GTA Online.

Both lines of thinking that values: "Quantity over Quality" and "Release it first, fix it later" are a massive disease of the industry.
And also i didnt like some people mad over criticism its like we force people not to like it.. not really we trying to tell the devs the right things to do to fix it...

And also im glad Shitty takes got locked... This fanpage also give them more power to abandon us i reported this Fanpage since i saw it the SRR devs follow it 🤦🤦... The last update is bad.. the can fix SRIV last time but this one i dont thinkthey can fix it.

I mean as best I can figure there's been no big reported layoffs like what happened after SR2 and SR3, both of which were successes. The reboot reportedly was close to making its investment back about a month in, and it will probably sluggishly continue past that. Best I can figure it was intended to go on the sales report for this year because we gotta have that annual number bigger than last years annual big number. Harsh fact is it probably needed to be delayed to next year like a large number of games had to be, but the bigwigs wanted that additional sales input this year.

In the end nobody really won or lost, ends up we just made everyone look bad. Volition looked like they didn't put the work in, the fans looked out of control and dramatic, Nordic looks like they don't know how to invest their money, etc.

I don't think the new SR was that bad, but I'm also not ignorant to its flaws and jank, with all the factors around it though I can't say I squarely lay the blame at Volition's feet.

In the end nobody really won or lost, ends up we just made everyone look bad. Volition looked like they didn't put the work in, the fans looked out of control and dramatic,
Actually no We giving them some advice but they really Hotheaded and send us some gif that has been deleted right now to abandoned some yeah the criticism i must say and they insist"We are not backing down with this project"Okay there it is they get what they want.. moved to gearbox so yeah for now im just waiting for SR2 patch i can careless about new SR they made... Aslong the Patch has been released everybody going home with happy... And also we dont want this drama or War between fanbase...but you can see it which One started it first...

Actually no We giving them some advice but they really Hotheaded and send us some gif that has been deleted right now to abandoned some yeah the criticism i must say and they insist"We are not backing down with this project"Okay there it is they get what they want.. moved to gearbox so yeah for now im just waiting for SR2 patch i can careless about new SR they made... Aslong the Patch has been released everybody going home with happy... And also we dont want this drama or War between fanbase...but you can see it which One started it first...
1670007616897.png

Back