Saints Row 1 Gang Rides (Moved)

One day when we have enough we must compile all of them together to make the ultimate sr1.5 mod, just know we have to agree on which gangs to replace. For now I'd say
Ronin = Vice Kings
Samedi = Los Carnales
Brotherhood = Westside Rollerz
works pretty well

One day when we have enough we must compile all of them together to make the ultimate sr1.5 mod, just know we have to agree on which gangs to replace. For now I'd say
Ronin = Vice Kings
Samedi = Los Carnales
Brotherhood = Westside Rollerz
works pretty well
I was Hoping we can adding new models to saints member since female saints member in SR1 looks better than in SR2...

- I was planning next to make NPC look like sr1 gangs.. so im probably sure that i will make a mod soon.
- About the territories is a bit hard, since the only thing i can do is to change the location of each territory, but changing colors is something at the moment im not sure how to edit.
- About the leftovers that MasakoTeam found not sure if they work, they're just leftovers without a function if im not wrong..

But i'll try my best to find out and maybe one day, i might find out the solution
I will happy if you can made saints member like sr1 uhh that would be nice.. i kinda didnt like female members in SR2 lol

Back