Anyone Home?

Super long hiatus and now I'm picking up SR again. Loved the series growing up and owned the SRTT Remaster for a while. Figure it would be a good place to start.

Is the modding community still active or is it time to shelve the idea of mods?

Well, forums isn't super active like it used to be. People usually talk about modding SR2 and SRR here and on the Discord servers, other SR games are kinda "forgotten"

Yes its sad to see it this modding forums looks like not active only 5 members active and i miss people sharing their SR2 characters and SRTT or IV :(...

And also Im glad someone trying to fix lagginf in SR2 pc hopefully the patch comes since i realize There's no smirk even in Vanilla version SR2 pc not even have expression when taunting or compliment others people.

Hopefully when we can start modding SRR it will pop back up, but in general forums like this are just forgotten nowadays.

That's a pretty big bummer to hear. Great games with their quirks for sure. The bugs/engine limitations don't help either. But mods tend to help alot. Crying shame the community has more or less moved on. Definitely not the same since IdolNinja's passing. I'd like to think he was a huge reason the Series had any real mod support.

Super long hiatus and now I'm picking up SR again. Loved the series growing up and owned the SRTT Remaster for a while. Figure it would be a good place to start.

Is the modding community still active or is it time to shelve the idea of mods?
I've started loitering here and there with my free time.. I still remember a fair amount of stuff from 2 and 3

I joined these forums a couple of months ago (this is my first post here). In that time I've been working on some content mods for SR2. They are quite in-depth, hence they are taking a long time to build. But I hope when they are released soon, they will be worth giving the game another play-through.

Back