SPOILERS Hear me out...

charlieboard.png

Ok, ok so there's these new kids that are the Saints now, that's fine, that's ok, Mac. The glasses one he grew on me, but I got a problem you see here, Mac. You see I keep putting together the pieces and nothing quite adds up, you see I put tab a here, screw in this part here, and whoopsy doodle there's no rain and WEREWOLVES EXIST! What I'm getting at here is that I can pinpoint multiple confirmations of mysterious technology and UFO's, Mac. What I'm getting at here in this red dust storm environment that we now call our row...

WE'RE ON MARS, MAC! You see the timeline shifted once and it almost worked, but it went wrong, they didn't like that, so they're trying again, Mac. The alien obelisks in the desert are monitoring us, we're not in the simulation, we're in the petri dish now. Mac, Mac, I dunno who's pulling the strings, but you gotta be careful. Magic exists now, werewolves are definitely real, vampires might be, I found at least one blocked cavern with an additional UFO. The Red Faction rises again!

There's more out there, I know it, you gotta watch out for the number 31.

You see, Mac, you see the Nahualli says he is you, but better. In Aztec lore the Nahualli is your shadow self, your ego, sometimes even just a magnified representation of your strongest attributes. The Hummingbird Codex could even be linked to Huitzilopochtli, the Turquoise Prince, I wonder who that could be. A collector of warriors souls.

The Nahualli breaks down trying to steal your life, trying to steal a life they might have even already been put through as the other you, the other experiment?!

Yes yes uh, what schedule narcotics did you inhale to come to this theory?

Please take more and keep speaking, some of this makes sense.

Actually, Mars would explain why sometimes when I hit another car, I get thrown an unreasonably high distance into the air...

I thought it was just the physics engine of the game not properly aligned with the mass values, but there you are.

Also the events of "Red Faction" is described as having happened there. Kind of. Though the moon is earths moon....

There's more out there, I know it, you gotta watch out for the number 31.
I can't believe I forgot about the "31 Theory". I'm going back in... And I will find it.

Oh wait... Anyone notice how we're all stuck at 97% completion? But we're only missing 1 thing, the Doc's Horse Collectible.

That's 3%, so 3.

1 Collectible, so 1.

Put them together - 31... It's a start?

There just feels like a lot of puzzle places for us left in place to see the game as weird, to feel how out of place certain things are, and I have this gut feeling its going to get real weird once we start to see the story expansions, I'm excited.

I thought I was onto something with the clock, but I think it's a dead end.

The only clock I could come across was at Twin Coyote Arcade, but as I was flying through the city, I noticed a giant version of the same clock on the front of a building, with the same time on it... And the time never changes on either one, so I don't know if it means anything or not.

Back