Spawn SWAT at Level 4-5 Police Notoriety

hello i love mod ''spawn bahaviour'' for sr3 by idolninja
Can you do same mod for sr2 (character.xtbl,....)
PPPLSSSSSS!!! :)
That was a completely different mod. All this affects is just what weapons gangs and police carry and what vehicles they spawn in during notoriety. I could go into detail about how different NPC's in gangs and police have different ranks, weapons for each rank, and probability, but I feel like its a waste of time because you guys clearly don't know what this mod does. Stop asking me to do the impossible.

How do you download?
Edit: I figured out how
By the way since I downloaded this my game has been crashing ALOT in the Saint's Row Area

Last edited:
Hi, great mod first of all. I ran into an issue however, when I'm in the Saints Row district and gain notoriety, the game immediately crashes once I should reach level 2 notoriety. I tested gaining level 2 notoriety outside of the district which worked, but once I entered the Saints Row district with 2 stars it crashed again.

Last edited:
Epic

Hey, since this mod's author hasn't been online since 2020, it's safe to assume this mod is dead. Which is sad, since I really like the idea of having SWAT respond to my location instead of just sitting at roadblocks. Would any other modders here possibly know why it's crashing? If we knew a cause, we could probably fix it. Not reupload it obviously, but in case anyone wanted to fix it after they downloaded it.

I tried having a look through the script myself, but I'm not really sure what I'm supposed to be looking for...

Hey, since this mod's author hasn't been online since 2020, it's safe to assume this mod is dead. Which is sad, since I really like the idea of having SWAT respond to my location instead of just sitting at roadblocks. Would any other modders here possibly know why it's crashing? If we knew a cause, we could probably fix it. Not reupload it obviously, but in case anyone wanted to fix it after they downloaded it.

I tried having a look through the script myself, but I'm not really sure what I'm supposed to be looking for...
I've read the original mod thread from which this mod is extracted from, the SR2 Weapon Overhaul Mod. Apparently homies.xtbl is the culprit, causing issues with saves, like having the map progress reset everytime you load a save after rebooting the game. Deleting it and making a new patched fixed it for me. but it bricked my previous save.

Nevertheless, my next save doesn't seem to crash as often anymore, atleast any crash related to the SR2 Weapon Overhaul Mod,; from which this mod is extracted from. I dunno if doing this would fix the issue with this mod, but I think you should give it a try.

Hey I would like to report an issue,

I have been using your mod extensively and I love it! I have found through trial and error that the mod is causing a crash on the Septic Avenger Activity located in Prawn Court near the Gang Headquarters. The Notoriety.xml file seems to be the culprit as the intro cutscene will play but then crash to desktop. I removed the file and the activity works as intended. Not sure if this is part of the same issue, but cop spawns in the ultor district seem to cause some crashing every now and then.

I hope this helps somewhat and thank you!

Back