Saints Row Reboot Tool (Extract/Patch)

So there is no way to look in or edit the str2_PC files yet right? I've modded Days Gone and GTA 5, but new to SR so sorry for the dumb questions. Trying to find the right area to tweak the camera to make it first person.

Edit: Looks like I found where the cameras are located. Just patiently waiting on how to edit and repack haha.

So I can extract my character?
I really like its character creation.
So can I export my character model into other games?
I really like the muscle insertion of the character model.
Can I put it in Spiderman Remastered?

I've got it all unpacked and the overall sorting reminds me of what I remember from SR3 and 4 modding. Did they change the table files away from .xtbl files?
On the discord server there's this Volition guy who worked on the game and he said that they still use .xtbl's. What kind of trickery they used to hide them is beyond us at this point.

Really want to get my hands on those tables.

On the discord server there's this Volition guy who worked on the game and he said that they still use .xtbl's. What kind of trickery they used to hide them is beyond us at this point.

Really want to get my hands on those tables.
Yes i want it too and i want to make a better more realism weapons handling such as real magsizes and firerates and so on and of course I would also adjust the damage either higher or lower. AND ALSO I HOPE SO that will come real weapons models as replace

With enable recursive, all the str2_pc files inside the vpp_pc will be extracted as well into the same directory and the str2_pc files will be removed
I have Enable Recursive checked and I'm trying to extract sr_vanguard.vpp_pc but it leaves all of the str2_pc files in the extracted directory and doesn't extract them. Is this a bug?

I have Enable Recursive checked and I'm trying to extract sr_vanguard.vpp_pc but it leaves all of the str2_pc files in the extracted directory and doesn't extract them. Is this a bug?
It might be an issue, try unchecking and rechecking the checkbox

It might be an issue, try unchecking and rechecking the checkbox
When I uncheck and recheck it, I now get this error.

1662655286940.png

Hmmm, okay I'll get this fixed and push it up this weekend
Wanted to let you know, when I unchecked Enable Recursive, it worked. Unchecking and rechecking however still doesn't.

Edit: It worked in as much as the str2 files were extracted, but they weren't deleted from the extracted directory.

Last edited:
Back