SPOILERS Saints Row (2022) official info

So according to this fella, the sales are doing surprisingly well despite reviews.
Yup sure looks like it.
The question is how long it will last before it drops

Edit: Every other game on the list is old, so this unfortunately doesn't mean anything. I mean, number 2 is Horizon Forbidden West and that launched in February.

Last edited:

😔

I thought the storyline for SRR was maybe not so bad... Until I watched this.

The tone of the "It's our time now" speech in all previous games has a certain serious tone that the reboot missed entirely.

Talk of sticker charts, the cat's name "Snickerdoodle", the Boss referring to themselves as a "walking murder party" in a manner befitting "The Joker".

I think Kev said it best: "Yeah, what the fuck is happening?"

Because that was not the right scene or tone for the iconic "It's our time now" speech.

Last edited:
Minor gripes with the overall presentation aside, I think what happens next is going to really hinge on the post launch support and fixing of SRR. If the sales are indeed good, then in the coming month or two we'll see how it'll pan out. If they manage to get things more stable and functional, I believe the legacy of this game will be fine. Entries like 3 used to be a lot more contentious, and over time people came around on them.

So yeah, if they're able to fix it while the iron is hot, I think it'll be fine. I have no idea how its going to play out though, and ultimately I wish them the best.

Unlike Agents of Mayhem, the reboot hit its pre-order goal, and even exceeded it. Add the Epic Games bribe money on top of that which is often said to cover projected PC sales, making every actually sold PC copy a bonus, at least financially the game did well.

Yup sure looks like it.
The question is how long it will last before it drops

Edit: Every other game on the list is old, so this unfortunately doesn't mean anything. I mean, number 2 is Horizon Forbidden West and that launched in February.
It already dropped to number 6 now, so it didn't take long.

Back