Saints Row (2022) Gameplay Issues

It's for the final venture It says 10/11 missions completed when I've completed them all and yes I know it's a glitch because I wanted anothers play through and when they completed the final story and empire mission it was marked as complete.
oh I see strange, I didn't get that bug... Hopefully it can be fixed for you so you can finish everything.

This has happened to me 3 times already, not only that. But the game slowly becomes unresponsive and crash, then Win10 would just stops responding and each time I had to force shutdown the PC...

I genuinely thought it was my hardware starting to fail, i built my PC in 2016. I didn't expect others to have this same issue.

the same Issue can be seen at 1:15 as i was streaming on facebook. You can see the windows cursor at the end and i knew windows would crash again, so the Stream stopped when my PC just froze. No windows error or anything, it just completely freezes shortly after everytime that happens.

Last edited:
This has happened to me 3 times already, not only that. But the game slowly becomes unresponsive and crash, then Win10 would just stops responding and each time I had to force shutdown the PC...

I genuinely thought it was my hardware starting to fail, i built my PC in 2016.

the same Issue can be seen at 1:15 as i was streaming on facebook.
Yeah. I restarted the game and continued the Jim Rob's venture. Coming back with the panteros monster truck, same thing. So it happened twice in like 15 minutes or so.

Always seems to be the same area on my end. It never crashes my windows tho.

Yeah. I restarted the game and continued the Jim Rob's venture. Coming back with the panteros monster truck, same thing. So it happened twice in like 15 minutes or so.

Always seems to be the same area on my end. It never crashes my windows tho.

For me it just happens randomly at any given time specially on Vulkan. I was using it because it is gives better performance. Switched to DX12 which is basically the slowest of all three API's, but it does seems to be way more stable.

Holy sh*t i genuinely thought this issue was just me and that either my HDD or GPU VRAM were starting to fail.

Another issue i been having is that i can't seem to wear two different wrists items, it's either the same left or right accesory or the option to use it on both wrists. Trying to use two different items on each wrist never works and it's very annoying. I can't even wear a Wrist item with gloves or rings.

Last edited:
Another issue i been having is that i can't seem to wear two different wrists items, it's either the same left or right accesory or the option to use it on both wrists. Trying to use two different items on each wrist never works and it's very annoying. I can't even wear a Wrist item with gloves or rings.
I don't think you can wear two separate wrist items at the same time even in sr3 or 4. Been a while since I've played those so I'm not 100% sure.

The fact that you can't wear rings with wristbands is a prime example of their lazy programming because I know damn well that the engine easily allows it.

Last edited:
I don't think you can wear two separate wrist items at the same time even in sr3 or 4. Been a while since I've played those so I'm not 100% sure.

The fact that you can't wear rings with wristbands in a prime example of their lazy programming because I know damn well that the engine easily allows it.

REALLY? it's intended? OMG and here i was nagging Volition to fix it and thinking it was broken... DANG that's CRIMINAL for a game in 2022.

REALLY? it's intended? OMG and here i was nagging Volition to fix it and thinking it was broken... DANG that's CRIMINAL for a game in 2022.
Yeah. There's even textboxes saying that necklaces don't work with jackets and hand items don't work with wrist items.

I completely agree, in this time and age such thing is absolutely unacceptable.

Back