SPOILERS I want everyones honest opinion

NGL, those damn LARP missions actually have made me chuckle more than once.

I totally understand how this can bother someone who wants more that macho gangsta bullshit but I find this shit fucking hilarious.

Same. I love how Eli is just so invested in it and we slowly get into it. Reminds me of when Boss got into Nyteblade after some time with Matt Miller in SRIV.

No, the tweet showing toxic fans being shitheads since the game isn't perfect their way only.
ah yes... a classic.
"Everyone that disagrees with me is Hitler Toxic."
How much did they paid you to defend them? Or are you doing it for free? No need to answer tho...

Like I said here:
Devs acting all high and mighty won't help people sympathize with'em.
Devs calling people "haters" for stating how of a mess the game is won't do them any favors. We won't see'em admiting they messed up.

If they want to have atleast some "Damage Control" measures, they need and must start to act more humble about it. Isn't too hard to address the issue and admit they failed. Hope this failure instills some sense in them. Playing victim or ignoring the fanbase completely is the worst thing they can do...

Meh... It's like any political "discussion" nowadays; the loudest ones are those with the most extreme opinions, good and bad. Everyone in between (the majority) simply drowns in the noise.

The thing is, for what I've seen, way more toxicity comes from the ppl who don't like the game.

I think I'll just stay off twitter and reddit for a few weeks and keep on gaming...

Last edited:
Meh... It's like any political "discussion" nowadays; the loudest ones are those with the most extreme opinions, good and bad. Everyone in between (the majority) simply drowns in the noise.

The thing is, for what I've seen, way more toxicity comes from the ppl who don't like the game.

I think I'll just stay off twitter and reddit for a few weeks and keep on gaming...
And flat out lying about the game "There are no Saint Row type activities in this new Saint Row game!"

Got some new, got some returned items (insurance scam is always awesome).

And flat out lying about the game "There are no Saint Row type activities in this new Saint Row game!"

Got some new, got some returned items (insurance scam is always awesome).
I dunno about you, but I think sequels should be clear upgrades over their predecessors. SR2022 is essentially Crackdown 3 all over again. Was that a sequel to Crackdown 2 with some of the same activities? Yes, but it's hardly an improvement, is it? In the same way, SR2022 has some of the stuff of SR3 yet it somehow manages to be worse in almost every measurable way.

Most people wanted an SR2.5 and I fail to understand why they didn't give us that. Just make another sequel to SR2 and ignore SR3 and there you go!

Hence why it's getting absolutely destroyed by the critics:
1661762234116.png

1661762269887.png

1661762253694.png

Back