The Saints are completely useless!!!

The Saints are the most useless gang in the entire game, because all they do is stand around chatting in the Church.

What happened to the "recruit/dismiss" button that allowed you to have the Saints follow you into battle.

Its cool that you can still have Neenah, Kev, & Eli follow you, but why can't I whistle over to 3 random Saints and have them follow me anymore?

Can they even be called a crew if they don't "follow" the Boss?

Hehe yeah.. I was considering buying this if the reviews were good, but seeing it get absolutely destroyed on Metacritic isn't exactly winning me over. It's not even any 1 thing, it's the entire game that seems lackluster compared to.. well, any Saints Row game we've seen in the past.

And here I thought this was going to be this Autumn's blast. Oh well.

I am agreed with this! What is Saints Row game without this simple feature?!? Volition, patch out that inability for us do can recruit Street homies at all! 👇 The game should be like the previous titles that all had the option recruit Street Homies (only Gat Out of Hell was exception) :D.

Last edited:
You can call them as backup, but they suck and you only get one turn up least that was all I ever saw, they died/left to quick I was not sure if there were more but yeah completely agree with OP, useful as a chocolate fireguard, but mods will in time save us as they always do :p

I’m so glad I’m not the only one who thinks the same. I can’t tell you how bad I want to refund this game because of the lack of an actual “Crew”, it basically defeats the purpose of having a Customization option for them in the first place. I’m really hoping they change this soon or I’m returning mine.

Back