SRR | Share your characters pics

I really like the how hairstyle and face turned out and I dont think will change her look anymore
She's really nice. I'm kinda jealous. All my attempts to make female characters, either look too cartoony or have Joe Swanson jawlines.

While waiting for the game, I customized my earlier boss. I'm happy how she turned out.

Also I uploaded her, code is bstxyfk.

srbf_face.png

Last edited:
Yeah, fantastic for you. Congratulations, it seems like your game isn't %100 busted.

I created 24 characters on the Boss factory, uploaded all of them, but can only access 5 of them in the full game.

I'd be fine with it, if one of the 5 was the one I was going to use for my first main run... But she's not f###ing there!

If this is on Epic Games' end, then I am done with them... But if it's on Volition's end... Then... WTF!?

I don't know how the system works in the full game, but it says there are 24 slots, and even if it's not linked to the uploaded Bosses, she's in one of the 6 save spots anyway, so why can't I access her in the full game?

I managed to make this character on PC in game but there's issues with exporting her due to the boss factory site not working properly with the game at the moment. I tried remaking her in the boss factory download too but the lighting, skin colour, eyebrows didn't look the same in there and it looked really off. Hopefully I'll get some version of her uploaded if things work better in future though.

Sr5 Screenshot 2022.08.23 - 14.28.08.71.png

well, its my attempt to recreate Persona 3's Protagonist, the thing is that i did a long time ago in BF, but when i played, Game didn't had Import ability, so i had to try create him from scratch
20220823201222_1.jpg
20220823201831_1.jpg
20220823211221_1.jpg

Very cute

BTW, sorry if my previous reply sounded a little harsh.

I was just a little ticked off that I couldn't get my character.

But whatever the issue was, it's fixed now.

I guess that was on me for buying through Epic Games, so I didn't get to download the game prior to its release.

Last edited:
Back