SPOILERS Saints Row (2022) official info

Must have missed it when I watched this trailer. It would have been weird for Volition to shy away from this aspect.
Volition never said they didn't like sex workers. They didn't like how they portrayed sex workers in the franchise, especially in the later games. I'm all for them doing it right this time around.

Volition never said they didn't like sex workers. They didn't like how they portrayed sex workers in the franchise, especially in the later games. I'm all for them doing it right this time around.
Can you provide the source for this? I'd like to have the context.

There's also an outfit in 'Boss Factory' called Dominatrix Outfit. I don't think we have to worry that Volition is removing that stuff from the game.

he's not wearing a shirt though!? plus, he cooks! Gangsters don't cook!

/s
Tobias, Maero, Angel, Killbane... There's been a shirtless "gangsta" in every single game... Will people please stop bringing up the fact that Kevin is shirtless... People never had an issue with the other shirtless characters.

If you're gonna hate on Kevin, at least use a valid reason...

He runs with the Idols, and through all the gameplay we've seen so far, how many male Idols have worn shirts?

Hell, the female Idols mostly wear bikini tops and crop tops, so yeah, Kevin's shirtless, but so is the rest of his crew.

And he's a DJ, we've had lots of shirtless DJs in reality, so why not have a shirtless DJ in-game?

But yeah, the closest thing we've ever had to a cook in a Saints Row game is Laura, and you don't want what she's cooking.

Last edited:
To be fair to them, he is kinda goofy-cringe. But then again, we’ve seen that in the original series.

I think they expected him to be Johnny Gat v2.0 which is a big mistake. Neenah is not Shaundi v2.0. Eli isn’t Pierce v2.0. They’re independent characters with their own personalities. Hell, the entire universe is basically its own thing, separate from the original Saints Row universe. Yes, the last four games are still canon but they exist now in their own realm. This isn’t a continuation. Hell, even if there was a surprise reveal that this game is set in an alternate universe where the OG Boss died in the boat explosion at the end of the original game and, um, there was an attempt to revive the Saints in Santo Illeso decades before this reboot takes place but they got nowhere…

Lemme start again: Even if Eli pops up and goes, ‘Hey, I just found out that we weren’t the first Saints in this city! Years ago, some came from a place called Stilwater and tried to start the group back up again. Which would explain the purple insignia we found on the floor of the church.’

This gang, with Boss, Eli, Neenah, Kevin, and Snickerdoodle? Their own group.

”The old crew would laugh at them.” Yes, if they knew they existed. They don’t. They won’t even appear in a local history book even if Eli spent weeks pouring over the tomes and googling them.

”They’re too goofy.” Yes, that’s the point. They’re four friends who got together to form their own gang and realize they’re in way over their heads.

Back