SPOILERS I want everyones honest opinion

I don't think so, even though generations can be used to classify people according to what they like, it's generally more broad than what kind of fiction they like.

I don't even have a problem with sci-fi stuff myself. It just pisses me off when some elements don't make sense with the rest of the world. Volition should have made a 100% futuristic game (and call it something else than SR).

Pretty much 100% agree about GooH.

Yeah but it's a bit lackluster since they don't come to you, you have to come to them. And they don't even use the turret.
No i mean they come to you last time i check they ram me down like fbi cars.. i know they dont use turrets but Their damage mass cause your car blown up so easily... After i updated the patch 1.30 i realize tornado ai scripted firing are more brutal than before.

I don't even have a problem with sci-fi stuff myself. It just pisses me off when some elements don't make sense with the rest of the world. Volition should have made a 100% futuristic game (and call it something else than SR).
I didnt have problem with that either but this time they put more sci-fi stuff and it should be called destroy human reboot not saints row.

They did, it was called Agents Of Mayhem... And it didn't go well for them.

Then i afraid SRR will be like that.. miss when they really serious back then when making Saints row in 1,2...

They did, it was called Agents Of Mayhem... And it didn't go well for them.
Ok, I should have been more specific, but when I say that, I mean a game that has all the staples of a Saints Row game from a gameplay standpoint, not a hero shooter. AoM didn't fail because of the sci-fi, it failed because it wasn't fun (at least compared to what people were expecting from Volition).

Ok, I should have been more specific, but when I say that, I mean a game that has all the staples of a Saints Row game from a gameplay standpoint, not a hero shooter. AoM didn't fail because of the sci-fi, it failed because it wasn't fun (at least compared to what people were expecting from Volition).
It because the story,gameplay all of them sucks i mean they making running animation looks like zombie too 🤦

That's a very personal opinion. It's a good non-SR game imo but people expected SR5 from it so the game sold poorly
Yes i was expected SR5 but what we got reboot or even AoM back then i think we gonna missed the replay mission and the cutscene you can do that in the old games...we gonna miss Shaundi,pierce and gat... Hopefully the sr2 patch released...

Did people seriously think AoM was gonna be a new Saints Row game? I can distinctly remember the ads, and the only thing 'Saints Row' was the purple and the characters that looked vaguely familiar. Other than that, the devs made it clear this wasn't a new Saint Row game.

Did people seriously think AoM was gonna be a new Saints Row game? I can distinctly remember the ads, and the only thing 'Saints Row' was the purple and the characters that looked vaguely familiar. Other than that, the devs made it clear this wasn't a new Saint Row game.
But when you look at a lot of initial reaction videos and comments, people clearly refer to AOM as "the new Saints Row game" or "Saints Row 5", despite Volition's very clear message that it's not Saints Row...

Because that's what the fans expected anyway, so they just ignored Volition's quite obvious attempt to expand their universe and create a new title.

Heck, there are people still calling this Saints Row "Saints Row 5" even though the title is just "Saints Row", it's not a continuation, it's a reboot... A fresh start... SAINTS ROW... That's it, no number.

Last edited:
Back