More Cribs/More Customization

It is a total joke to only have 2 cribs, what happened to this is the most customizable Saints Row game? Yet another downgrade. I hope this is possible and I wonder how deep you can customize the existing cribs. I'm gonna guess not very much so adding more options for that would be awesome.

They've confirmed that there's only 2 Cribs in the game!?

That sucks.

I was hoping that because this was only early game footage of the first few missions, that we'd be able to unlock more Cribs further into the game...

But if they've confirmed that there's only 2 Cribs and you don't unlock anymore, then that's a total bummer.

Last edited:
2 cribs only yeah in the end you got play SRTT or SR2 if you want more cribs

I guess that info about the Criminal Venture locations having Crib properties was all fake...

Oh well

(Sarcasm intended)

I guess that info about the Criminal Venture locations having Crib properties was all fake...

Oh well

(Sarcasm intended)
I am sorry. I'm not very good at English, so I didn't quite understand the sarcasm. In fact, I'm translating this sentence at DeepL, so I'm not sure if the intent was conveyed there. Anyway, I would like to know if you have a source where this information is written. Sorry for the poor writing.

I am sorry. I'm not very good at English, so I didn't quite understand the sarcasm. In fact, I'm translating this sentence at DeepL, so I'm not sure if the intent was conveyed there. Anyway, I would like to know if you have a source where this information is written. Sorry for the poor writing.
I actually got that info from someone on here, I don't know where to find it officially... But...

If you can build your own businesses for the Criminal Ventures, and those businesses have Crib properties, then that has to count as some sort of Crib Customization?

Because you can literally choose what building you want to have there... And there's no way they'd only design one living space, then just copy & paste it into all the different buildings... 😅 There's no way they'd be that lazy... 😅😅 Right?

1659042793525.png1659042977407.png🤔

1659042853629.png1659042977407.png🤔😳

1659042927160.png1659042977407.png🤔😳😬

Oh dear...

Last edited:
Nope i must admit it they lazy after SR2... The cribs interior looks same except for the outside of it... Take example of SRTT..

They answered this in their discord and if i remember right there are no two cribs, there is one crib and one headquarter and thats all.
Oh well, thanks for the valuable info!
I actually got that info from someone on here, I don't know where to find it officially... But...

If you can build your own businesses for the Criminal Ventures, and those businesses have Crib properties, then that has to count as some sort of Crib Customization?

Because you can literally choose what building you want to have there... And there's no way they'd only design one living space, then just copy & paste it into all the different buildings... 😅 There's no way they'd be that lazy... 😅😅 Right?

View attachment 32575View attachment 32578🤔

View attachment 32576View attachment 32578🤔😳

View attachment 32577View attachment 32578🤔😳😬

Oh dear...
Thank you so much for explaining it all, complete with pictures!

I wondered what the boredom at the HQs of SR3 was all about, but that's what it was about!👀

Honestly, as far as crib customization goes, I enjoyed SR2 the most, including the number of properties and interiors.

It would be a real shame if I could see for myself that there are only two cribs, but I would still rather have two HQ/cribs with customizable interiors (I don't know how much you can "customize") than be forced to see more properties and boring interiors.

Well... I guess it is now confirmed that there are only two cribs in the game.

Back