SPOILERS Saints Row (2022) official info

I'll be honest, despite my objections and disdain towards epic, I am seriously considering getting this there. Helps that CDkeys has it on sale for less than $40.
I wasn't expecting that from someone who's got the Steam question mark as his profile picture.

Unless you've already bought games from Epic and already have an account, and have already used the Epic launcher on the PC you plan to use to play SR2022, I don't think it's worth it.
Best to keep (potential) Chinese spyware as far away as possible from your hardware as well as your personal information.

Also, I'm not here to tell people what to do, but buying this game from a key reseller might not be the best way to support Volition.

Also, I'm not here to tell people what to do, but buying this game from a key reseller might not be the best way to support Volition.
I am not a PC gamer so I have no idea how Epic works or whats bad with it but this is true key sellers dont help developers

Pre-ordered 🙃
1658915042663.png

I'll most likely be playing it on Xbox if it's added to Game Pass then on Steam if it's discounted and a definitive version.

Back