Gang Customization

Nope, complete preset models with set body types, hairstyles, outfits and tattoos. Exactly like in Saints Row The Third only with more slots
So you can at least change the colours of their outfits... Right?

It sounds as though I completely misinterpreted what they were saying in the video.

They said we can dress the Saints in whatever we want... But we can't from the sounds of it.

We can only select which completely preset NPCs are in our crew.

Basically the same as before... I just hope we get a lot more variation and different options this time

But also, "more slots"?

Please tell me that means we can have more than 4 Generic Saints active at the same time. Cos that would be a big plus for me.

Unless a number is already confirmed, I'm hoping for 8 slots, but I'd be fine with 6.

On the topic though, what would be cool is a spawn frequency setting. So you could decide which Saints spawn more commonly on the streets, and which ones would spawn less commonly.

Last edited:
So you can at least change the colours of their outfits... Right?
No, the colors are preset too. Interestingly enough not every preset wear purple too.
They said we can dress the Saints in whatever we want... But we can't from the sounds of it.
I think they meant that more figuratively than actually as a feature. As in, you can dress them up in whatever style you want.
But also, "more slots"?

Please tell me that means we can have more than 4 Generic Saints active at the same time. Cos that would be a big plus for me.

Unless a number is already confirmed, I'm hoping for 8 slots, but I'd be fine with 6.
Even better, 10 slots. 10 for generic Saint NPCs and 10 for Saint vehicles (btw vehicles you can customize yourself and pick colors of, and I think they even mentioned you can pick any car in the game to be a Saints vehicle)
On the topic though, what would be cool is a spawn frequency setting. So you could decide which Saints spawn more commonly on the streets, and which ones would spawn less commonly.
I like this one (credit for the idea goes to Danster18 from the Discord) but a fan mentioned how it would be really cool if we could assign gang styles based on a city district. For example, have cowboy Saints preset only in the desert, but then all the Saints that spawn in downtown would wear suits and ties. I think its a cool idea to add some variety to the Saints as well as make the Saints blend in with that area of the town. I think it would be a lot better for immersion and style. Kinda like building your own little purple Syndicate in Santo Ileso

10 slots, then I can forgive the basic SRTT-style Gang Customization for the Saints.

And fully customizable Gang Vehicles way makes up for it.

I'd go the other way with it though, and have my Saints stand out from the crowd.

Edit:
Sorry MegaFreeman

I've just gone through this thread and re-read all the posts.

You clearly explained the Gang Customization to me several times, but apparently I was completely oblivious to it.

But yeah, still looking forward to seeing all the NPCs in Gang Customization, and which 10 will be my favorite.

Last edited:
Back