Gang Customization

Not the Homies.

Just the generic Saints, and not so much facial hair, just hairstyles.

They actually did confirm you can customize the special Saints in a blogpost
Yes, that’s right, Neenah, Eli and Kevin can also have their outfits changed, lots of options available unlockable through progression – their signature style stays (do not put a shirt on Kev, that is illegal), but you can change it up a bit as you become more and more branded as The Saints.

They actually did confirm you can customize the special Saints in a blogpost
How is "Special" anything close to "Generic", and "Outfits" anything close to "Hairstyles"?

My reply said:

Not the "Homies".

Just the "Generic" Saints, and not so much facial hair, just "Hairstyles".

So I am asking if the "Hairstyles" of the "Generic" Saints are customizable.

Becuase I'm hoping to recreate characters like Shaundi and Luz, but it would be annoying if they kept spawning with random Hairstyles.

In the pony hair it looks like you can Create Lin but its not gonna be easy since they didn't put some race in the games... I was expecting the gown luz wears in SR1 are available in SRR... But they really not showing us more details since this is still demo right.... There's must be some good dress for your female character.

In the pony hair it looks like you can Create Lin but its not gonna be easy since they didn't put some race in the games... I was expecting the gown luz wears in SR1 are available in SRR... But they really not showing us more details since this is still demo right.... There's must be some good dress for your female character.
Not the "Boss Factory" either.

"Gang Customization" for the "unnamed generic" Saints.

1655387014048.png1655387052938.png
These guys.

I know it's been a while since a Saints Row game has had this feature, but surely no one has forgotten about it?

Now that we can fully customize their whole outfits, all I'm wondering is, can we also customize their "Body Build" & "Hairstyles"?

Because if I create Shaundi as a "generic" Saint, but she shows up super buff with a mohawk, then the whole ordeal would have been an effort in futility.

I already know who I can and can't create using the Boss Factory, but no matter how many Bosses I create, I can only have 1 active in the game at a time.

But if I can use the Gang Customization to recreate some of my favorite characters, then I can have more than 1 active at a time.

Last edited:
Not the "Boss Factory" either.

"Gang Customization" for the "unnamed generic" Saints.

View attachment 32129View attachment 32130
These guys.

I know it's been a while since a Saints Row game has had this feature, but no one has forgotten about it?

Now that we can fully customize their whole outfits, all I'm wondering is, can we also customize their "Body Build" & "Hairstyles"?

Because if I create Shaundi as a "generic" Saint, but she shows up super buff with a mohawk, then the whole ordeal would have been an effort in futility.

I already know who I can and can't create using the Boss Factory, but no matter how many Bosses I create, I can only have 1 active in the game at a time.

But if I can use the Gang Customization to recreate some of my favorite characters, then I can have more than 1 active at a time.
The answer is we should wait until The games released i just hoping they have Overpower guns like Pimps cane or something... They need to fix that Vehicles damage too its not alright they can be blown up so easily

You can only customize the styles like in previous games. You can't customize their specific clothing or hairstyles. It's the same system, but I heard we'll be getting more styles this time around anyway.

HOWEVER, depending on how moddable the game is, we may be able to make our own custom ones.

You can only customize the styles like in previous games. You can't customize their specific clothing or hairstyles. It's the same system, but I heard we'll be getting more styles this time around anyway.

HOWEVER, depending on how moddable the game is, we may be able to make our own custom ones.
So just to be clear:

In Gang Customization, there'll be a specific amount of non-customizable NPCs (including hairstyles), but there'll be a wardrobe full of pre-set outfits (with customizable colours) which can be applied to any of the NPCs?

How is "Special" anything close to "Generic", and "Outfits" anything close to "Hairstyles"?

My reply said:

Not the "Homies".

Just the "Generic" Saints, and not so much facial hair, just "Hairstyles".

So I am asking if the "Hairstyles" of the "Generic" Saints are customizable.

Becuase I'm hoping to recreate characters like Shaundi and Luz, but it would be annoying if they kept spawning with random Hairstyles.
Oh sorry I misunderstood the context of your post.

In Gang Customization, there'll be a specific amount of non-customizable NPCs (including hairstyles), but there'll be a wardrobe full of pre-set outfits (with customizable colours) which can be applied to any of the NPCs?
They only confirmed that its preset based and you only apply which model spawn as "generic" Saints. I'm not sure if they'll have randomly generated hair like in SR2 though, since they haven't confirmed anything of sorts, but so far it seems to work exactly like SRTT where you can pick up to 10 individual pre-made models.

Oh sorry I misunderstood the context of your post.

They only confirmed that its preset based and you only apply which model spawn as "generic" Saints. I'm not sure if they'll have randomly generated hair like in SR2 though, since they haven't confirmed anything of sorts, but so far it seems to work exactly like SRTT where you can pick up to 10 individual pre-made models.
That's fine.

So the models are presets, but their outfits can be customized?

So long as the model I choose never changes their hairstyle... I'm on board.

Nope, complete preset models with set body types, hairstyles, outfits and tattoos. Exactly like in Saints Row The Third only with more slots

Back