Saints Row: My Universe - Stonefalls 3D Render

I will post screenshots when I have the 3D renders, but I'm currently looking for a decent City Builder Game to whip up a few designs.

Can anyone recommend a decent City Builder Game that's easy to use and has a sandbox mode that just lets me build a city without needing to focus on the economy, or possible natural disasters, or financial income, etc.?

I was looking at "Tropico 6", but I'm unsure if the shape of the Islands can be altered in any way?

Update:

I don't think I have the ability to bring Stonefalls to life. How do I delete this thread?

Last edited:
Cities Skylines is a good one, but it's fairly demanding if you want to install mods. Simcity 4 is another good one and not demanding at all. Mods are also easy to download for SC4. Only thing is, it's from a orthographic view.

Cities Skylines is a good one, but it's fairly demanding if you want to install mods. Simcity 4 is another good one and not demanding at all. Mods are also easy to download for SC4. Only thing is, it's from a orthographic view.
Thanks for the suggestions, I do see Cities: Skylines come up a lot whenever I type in "City Builder Games" into search engines.

I'm not too bothered about mods in this particular case, I'm just looking for a city builder that will let me build a city without forcing me to stick to budgets, or make repairs due to natural disasters, or alter locations based on citizens' needs...

I just want to build a prototype for Stonefalls, no timers, no mood/economic-style health bars, no faff.

If I knew how to use Blender, I would just build my city from scratch, but that ain't happening any time soon.

But thanks again. If City Skylines really is the best for this, then I'll give it a go... But it just looks so complex to use, which is the only reason I'm so hesitant.

Thanks for the suggestions, I do see Cities: Skylines come up a lot whenever I type in "City Builder Games" into search engines.

I'm not too bothered about mods in this particular case, I'm just looking for a city builder that will let me build a city without forcing me to stick to budgets, or make repairs due to natural disasters, or alter locations based on citizens' needs...

I just want to build a prototype for Stonefalls, no timers, no mood/economic-style health bars, no faff.

If I knew how to use Blender, I would just build my city from scratch, but that ain't happening any time soon.

But thanks again. If City Skylines really is the best for this, then I'll give it a go... But it just looks so complex to use, which is the only reason I'm so hesitant.
In my opinion, it's not complex at all if you're not planning on micromanaging your city. You can download a few mods that'll make things a whole lot easier for you that are not storage-costly at all.

In my opinion, it's not complex at all if you're not planning on micromanaging your city. You can download a few mods that'll make things a whole lot easier for you that are not storage-costly at all.
Turns out my PC doesn't like City Skylines, the fans in my PC could be used as a jet engine for a Snipes 57.

But just trying to alter the terrain in this game alone is giving me a headache.

It's too late at night now, but I'll revisit it on Thursday when I'm more awake and have a day off.

Back