replace GDHC 50 sound with saints row 1 version

most of the guns carried over from saints row 1 use the same sound effect but the GDHC 50 doesn't and it sounds worse than it did in sr1, can it be replaced?

You mean this sound? because is the only one i can remember from sr1

Attachments

• Desert Sound.rar
    62.7 KB · Views: 121

Attachments

• GDHC .50.rar
    338.6 KB · Views: 115
Ok, i got good news and bad news... The good news is that i found all the sounds that the GDHC .50 contains from SR1. They're just separated, but are all of them. The bad news is that i dont know how to at least, create a Weapons.xwb that works on SR2, since i tryed with this tool: https://www.saintsrowmods.com/forum/threads/saints-row-2-extracting-and-replacing-audio.9643/ which i didnt have luck on working it.
i see, thanks for giving it a try and for providing the sound files. i'll try to figure it out myself but i have no experience in creating mods so it might be a longshot

how did you do it is it the same process as the radio
Is the same process as the radio wav files, only need to change "Streaming" to "In Memory" and choose a direction where your xwb file will be build (for example, you can save/build the file in desktop, so in your desktop will show up a file named in this case "Weapons.xwb")
1667267408624.png

1667267425194.png

Last edited:
Is the same process as chaing the radio wav files, only need to change "Streaming" to "In Memory" and choose a direction where your xwb file will be build (for example, you can save/build the file in desktop, so in your desktop will show up a file named in this case "Weapons.xwb")
View attachment 33856
View attachment 33857
ahh yes see i was doing streaming that why it never played the audio thanks i really appreciate this info

Back