Gentlemen of the Row

you kinda need to add the animation file name in the file "preload_anim.tbl"
I spent sometime and found a mod that conflicted the animation selection and all of them worked again. If I find the mod file that I downloaded from here I will post it.

Hi guy, i have just installed the mod, i went playng and all the controls are different from what they sould be. I am using a PS4 controller (i also tried the xbox 360 one and it's the same) and for examplke sprint is L3 instead of L1, jump is X instead of square, and there isn't at all the fast gun control, neither the sniper zoom in. I tried to change controls in the option menu but it wasn't possible. Is it possible to change the controls to the ones of the Xbox 360 or PS3 old version?

I had this issue too and noticed that the steam controller settings were all fucked up. A bunch of the buttons were set to keyboard keys for some reason so I manually changed all of them to what they were supposed to be. It might be worth checking.

With your controller connected, right-click the game in your Steam library > manage > controller configuration. Then you'll have to go through each button on the controller and make sure they're assigned to the actual button.

Hope this helps

I really enjoy this mod, aside from one detail - the pause and menu music, which I want to revert back to the OGs. I usually just build the custom patch (press P) and drag over the files per Mrsaintsgodzilla's instructions, but if I choose to build a new patch and select the "revert music" option and drag those files over to my Steam folder, do I delete the other 99% of things that the original patch came with?

What would be the proper procedure steps for a patch file that has everything except those two music changes?

I really enjoy this mod, aside from one detail - the pause and menu music, which I want to revert back to the OGs. I usually just build the custom patch (press P) and drag over the files per Mrsaintsgodzilla's instructions, but if I choose to build a new patch and select the "revert music" option and drag those files over to my Steam folder, do I delete the other 99% of things that the original patch came with?

What would be the proper procedure steps for a patch file that has everything except those two music changes?
if u revert the music it only changes the music from the main menu, the rest still intact. So you dont have to delete the other 99%,

Ok, got to an On The Rag and i can see one of the ronin jackets available, the others are however unable to be previewed or purchased.

Last edited:
Back