Why I hate the Saints row fanbase, Part II. (rant)

You guys called me racist without any reason, how is that not hate speech and this one is? They even openly used slurs against me and they only get muted but i permanently banned. Those Volition cowards have no courage to face with us, i saw that many time.

I played the franchise many time too, is that makes me orginal developer too? Have your ass thought about that? You know what man just leave it...
Because you literally were spouting racist talking points CONSTANTLY, of course people going to think you're racist. Nobody used slurs against you and if they did they were rightfully punished for it. You go into these spaces claiming you want to talk peacefully and be the most disrespectful human being when you get a chance to talk. If you learned how to properly talk to people with respect than maybe somebody will take you seriously one of these days.

Secondly, nobody made the connection that just because you play the games, that makes you a developer. YOU put that out there. I'm simply saying that the developers that are working on the reboot also worked OR played the previous games. So for you to try and put out there that they don't know what they're doing is objectively false and makes you a consistent liar at this point.

I'm not leaving anything because you have spoken on me multiple times and once I start speaking back against the lies and false information, y'all suddenly want to pull back and cower away. Please don't try me.

Almost all the lead devs on SRR worked on SR1 and SR2, especially SR2, so I don't really understand what point you're trying to make by saying interns they hired didn't work on SR2? That's a common practice in game dev industry. Or do you expect people at Volition to work at the studio until they turn 120 years old?

Clock me ? Who is going to clock me and for what? I didnt spread any lies but i m not going to argue with you about that here. Wherever you go you damaging this community , at least leave this one alone. You accusing me for being racist over a video game and yet acting like everybody else pure evil. Just mind your own business, i dont have time for people like you.
Moving this right into this thread because he's not slick.

You literally are racist, I don't know what to tell you. I'm not going to mind my business on a public forum and you need to won up to the BS lies that YOU spread about Volition purposely putting out "LGBT and BLM propaganda that they are trying to shove into our faces." I've been in this community for years now and I don't think you understand that your bigotry has no place in this community. Don't even get me started on your (NOW RENAMED) mods when it was "blacks only Samedi" and "white only Brotherhood". You have multiple posts scattered across this forum, Youtube, Reddit, Discord, AND Facebook that shows your bigotry plain as day.

I dont want to argue with you no more but i m just going to reply to your bs for the last time.

I m not racist and i never hate anybody because of his skin color in my life time. Its clear that you dont know what racist word really mean. And its beyond being pathetic that you using racist word for a video game argument. Its a huge disrespect to people who suffered by real racism more than a disrespect to my personality. I know my self, i know who i am and who i am not. I never afraid of anybody in my life time and hopefully never will be. If i was really a racist person i wouldnt mind to say that openly. I always stand behind my thougts.

Yes , they confirmed them self there are Blm and lgbtq flags in the game and i called it propaganda and i m still behind my words. I m not going to change my personal opinion just because some guy like you calling me bigotry.

First of all none of them now renamed and none of them renamed by me. All of them renamed by the Admixon after i post the mods. Second i know you already know that i m not an American or any other english speaking country, so i had no idea that those words have such deep meanings in your history but none of them was intentional. I saw some guy made a mod named Asian only and i use the same reference in my mods as name. And for the final if im racist like you claim then who i am hating? Which race i hate please tell me? You dont know nothing about me or my backround. I have white skin like my father who had a half white mother. Am i going to hate my dark skin mother? Am i going to hate my own skin? Am i going to hate my youngest brother who had dark skin and asian eyes like my grand dad or am i going to hate my other brother who had typical middle eastern?

If you want to call me boomer, ok call it, if you want to call me hater, ok, if you want to call me toxic , ok go for it. But, there should be a line there. You guys have no right to call people racist because of a stupid game or a mod. You guys have no right to target my nationality or my religion. I dont want that sht anymore. Do what you gotta do but leave that racist or anyother bs behind it. Its a bigger disrespect to people who really suffered racism more than me.
You been said you was gonna stop replying to me, but you do reply every time. Since you want to use the video game argument, then it's pathetic that you're getting mad over flags and posters in a damn video game. You have posted a lot of racist things whether you want to admit to it or not. Don't even get me started on all the LGBT-phobic stuff you've said too.

It's not propaganda either, literally any major American city (Which Santo Ileso is based off of) has those flags to show their support for those communities that have suffered IMMENSELY and you've tried on multiple occasions to diminish it to "propaganda". I didn't say you renamed them, I know the mods of the site renamed them because that's what they do. If you know those words have deep meanings then why would you STILL them? I've never said anything about you regarding your country's history and I know you're proud of your country, but I respect yours then you should give me that same grace. You can still be racist regarding your own skin color. It's called internalized racism so your whole ethnic background isn't a factor that can be used to measure if you're racist or not.

You keep saying you guys, it's a conversation between me and you, I have never once attacked your nationality or religion because I don't go that low. If you would simply stop with the propaganda nonsense and bad mouthing a movement meant to bring awareness to the mistreatment of black people or being disrespectful toward LGBT people then maybe you wouldn't be called a racist or homphobe.

I dont want to argue with you no more but i m just going to reply to your bs for the last time.

I m not racist and i never hate anybody because of his skin color in my life time. Its clear that you dont know what racist word really mean. And its beyond being pathetic that you using racist word for a video game argument. Its a huge disrespect to people who suffered by real racism more than a disrespect to my personality. I know my self, i know who i am and who i am not. I never afraid of anybody in my life time and hopefully never will be. If i was really a racist person i wouldnt mind to say that openly. I always stand behind my thougts.

Yes , they confirmed them self there are Blm and lgbtq flags in the game and i called it propaganda and i m still behind my words. I m not going to change my personal opinion just because some guy like you calling me bigotry.

First of all none of them now renamed and none of them renamed by me. All of them renamed by the Admixon after i post the mods. Second i know you already know that i m not an American or any other english speaking country, so i had no idea that those words have such deep meanings in your history but none of them was intentional. I saw some guy made a mod named Asian only and i use the same reference in my mods as name. And for the final if im racist like you claim then who i am hating? Which race i hate please tell me? You dont know nothing about me or my backround. I have white skin like my father who had a half white mother. Am i going to hate my dark skin mother? Am i going to hate my own skin? Am i going to hate my youngest brother who had dark skin and asian eyes like my grand dad or am i going to hate my other brother who had typical middle eastern?

If you want to call me boomer, ok call it, if you want to call me hater, ok, if you want to call me toxic , ok go for it. But, there should be a line there. You guys have no right to call people racist because of a stupid game or a mod. You guys have no right to target my nationality or my religion. I dont want that sht anymore. Do what you gotta do but leave that racist or anyother bs behind it. Its a bigger disrespect to people who really suffered racism more than me.
Based AF mate.

You been said you was gonna stop replying to me, but you do reply every time. Since you want to use the video game argument, then it's pathetic that you're getting mad over flags and posters in a damn video game. You have posted a lot of racist things whether you want to admit to it or not. Don't even get me started on all the LGBT-phobic stuff you've said too.

It's not propaganda either, literally any major American city (Which Santo Ileso is based off of) has those flags to show their support for those communities that have suffered IMMENSELY and you've tried on multiple occasions to diminish it to "propaganda". I didn't say you renamed them, I know the mods of the site renamed them because that's what they do. If you know those words have deep meanings then why would you STILL them? I've never said anything about you regarding your country's history and I know you're proud of your country, but I respect yours then you should give me that same grace. You can still be racist regarding your own skin color. It's called internalized racism so your whole ethnic background isn't a factor that can be used to measure if you're racist or not.

You keep saying you guys, it's a conversation between me and you, I have never once attacked your nationality or religion because I don't go that low. If you would simply stop with the propaganda nonsense and bad mouthing a movement meant to bring awareness to the mistreatment of black people or being disrespectful toward LGBT people then maybe you wouldn't be called a racist or homphobe.
Yoo look at you crying all over again 😭😭 You attack him in Admixon Sharing SRR news with no reason.. at this point You are the one behave like childish So yeah... Everything you do will be recorded by everyone in this forums ... You can cry with your bf MegaFreeman at this point because M4v3rick Stand with Chiko not you 😭😭😭 Poor beyonce no one stand up with you at this point... This is my Last replied with you... You Can mess with somebody else because me and Chiko didn't care with you anymore... And we got anything better to do at this times and i'm just post my SR character all over again like new member not even say one word... So yeah you can have fun with this thread 😁😁 or maybe making shitty Thread about Blaming people about SRR all over again i guess.. good bye Beyonce i will miss our moment to have argue with you and Your bf... 2-1 rounds wins for us at this times 😭😭 ☠️☠️

Last edited:
Yoo look at you crying all over again 😭😭 You attack him in Admixon Sharing SRR news with no reason.. at this point You are the one behave like childish So yeah... Everything you do will be recorded by everyone in this forums ... You can cry with your bf MegaFreeman at this point because M4v3rick Stand with Chiko not you 😭😭😭 Poor beyonce no one stand up with you at this point... This is my Last replied with you... You Can mess with somebody else because me and Chiko didn't care with you anymore... And we got anything better to do at this times and i'm just post my SR character all over again like new member not even say one word... So yeah you can have fun with this thread 😁😁 or maybe making shitty Thread about Blaming people about SRR all over again i guess.. good bye Beyonce i will miss our moment to have argue with you and Your bf... 2-1 rounds wins for us at this times 😭😭 ☠️☠️
God I'm literally living in your head rent free. Idk why you're acting like you're winning anything when we're literally the ones getting an SR game we want, not you. Cry all you want here, and shit talk all of us on Youtube as much as you want, but the facts will always be on our side. And you can go on your corner of the fandom with your vash lookalike boss and be pissy, because we're the ones getting SR games we asked for, with features we demanded 😁

I don't give a damn who sides with y'all. I can stand by my damn self any day of the week unlike you. Y'all have stated time and time again that y'all don't care about me or megafreeman, but y'all stay talkin about us under them youtube comments, literally living rent-free in your head for months now. I don't give a damn about your cracked out looking character anyway. I just know I'll HAPPILY be enjoying the next SR game, can't say the same for you. 🤷‍♂️

I will laugh so hard when their prayers for the game to flop and studio to close come true and they never get neither an SR2 remaster, or the fix of the PC port 😂

Let me see your straight face when SRR fail so hard and making thread about it and blaming people because of that... And i will laugh so hard When the SRR fails Your SR discord member will attack you and then here we are your Place fall aparts this game will be forgotten like Aom 😁😁 Ohh so you really hate SR2 and hoping will never get The patch the that exactly Happened too with Reboot pals ... 25 mission only 🤡🤡 DMC mission all over Again even and you gonna embarass yourself until that see you freak and Hows your twitter right now still getting banned ? Yeah because you behave worst than any of us so cry about it 😉
I will laugh so hard when their prayers for the game to flop and studio to close come true and they never get neither an SR2 remaster, or the fix of the PC port

Back