Super Ethical Pack v5 Remastered

Hi, first of all this is a great mod.
But it would be even cooler to me if I was able to make the additional cheats from IdolNinja work. The problem is, that, I don't know how to; cheats.xtbl is in the root folder, but there are no cheats and I can't find what to write in "Enter Cheat".
Thanks
in advance if you can help.
Capture d’écran (278).png

It's a crying shame IdolNinja is not here any more ,i didn't know him personally but he was always around from time to time with his mods and expertise..

Hi, first of all this is a great mod.
But it would be even cooler to me if I was able to make the additional cheats from IdolNinja work. The problem is, that, I don't know how to; cheats.xtbl is in the root folder, but there are no cheats and I can't find what to write in "Enter Cheat".
Thanks
in advance if you can help.
View attachment 31251
You can use the Additional Cheats mod from the original game in the remastered, they should work just fine and there's a version that removes cheat flagging and keeps autosaves and achievements.

Is the version of "IdolNinja's Additional Cheats" mod that is contained in the Super Ethical Pack, the version that flags for achievements?

Minor update released:
⦁ Added Gamepad support for Sandbox+
⦁ Restored unused NPC animations and Fixed NPC animations. NPCs animations should no longer T-pose or glitch out when holding weapons
⦁ Ported numerous minor gameplay tweaks and QOL changes from SR4 and GOOH

Got back into playing the game. Been a few years and owned the remastered for a while. 1st time giving it a go. Little nostalgia and still a fun game to zombie out to. Using your mod and noticed the Minigun Sound is bugged/not there? Or was this a game design decision? Unsure about it all. Googled my concern and seems to be a known issue, but no fix given. Is it possible from a modding perspective to address this?

Got back into playing the game. Been a few years and owned the remastered for a while. 1st time giving it a go. Little nostalgia and still a fun game to zombie out to. Using your mod and noticed the Minigun Sound is bugged/not there? Or was this a game design decision? Unsure about it all. Googled my concern and seems to be a known issue, but no fix given. Is it possible from a modding perspective to address this?
If there's another weapon sound in the game that sounds like a minigun I could probably reuse it for the minigun, replacing the original sound. Maybe one of the attack chopper guns might work...

If there's another weapon sound in the game that sounds like a minigun I could probably reuse it for the minigun, replacing the original sound. Maybe one of the attack chopper guns might work...
I did exactly that. I replaced <Weapon_Model>BRUTE_MINIGUN</Weapon_Model> with <Weapon_Model>HELI_FIGHTER_01_W</Weapon_Model>. Not the best fix, but it works instead of having a gun completely silent. No clue how to troubleshoot the audio issue or even fix it.

Back