SPOILERS Saints Row (2022) official info

well, hate to be the bearer of bad news but they confirmed that food and drinks are not in the game for player consumption in a AMA. Also no image as designed, no human shields, and no cheats(at least on release).

Yeah i heard that... So Apollo return just to make those building like accesories like GTAV.. about Human shields if they remove this feature from SR i'm done after beat this game i will never touch this game anymore.. human shield should be included because that was part of SR since SR1.

Yeah i heard that... So Apollo return just to make those building like accesories like GTAV.. about Human shields if they remove this feature from SR i'm done after beat this game i will never touch this game anymore.. human shield should be included because that was part of SR since SR1.
Unless you're talking about multilayer or co-op mode, which I know very little about... SR1 never had the human shield option, it had a kick option instead.

That's why I hated trying to rob stores so much, cos you'd have to keep your reticle on the cashier until they reach the safe, which was very frustrating without a fine aim option.

It was first introduced in SR2 and replaced the kick option.

Unless you're talking about multilayer or co-op mode, which I know very little about... SR1 never had the human shield option, it had a kick option instead.

That's why I hated trying to rob stores so much, cos you'd have to keep your reticle on the cashier until they reach the safe, which was very frustrating without a fine aim option.

It was first introduced in SR2 and replaced the kick option.
I don't know about the aim to rob the store i didn't find it difficult to rob the stores what i know in the end they will turn on the alarm so yeah probably the most Realism robbing the store i ever see in the game

If you miss the reticle about 7 seconds the clerk will turn on the alarm and didn't open their lockers after that -_-

I don't know about the aim to rob the store i didn't find it difficult to rob the stores what i know in the end they will turn on the alarm so yeah probably the most Realism robbing the store i ever see in the game

If you miss the reticle about 7 seconds the clerk will turn on the alarm and didn't open their lockers after that -_-
Yeah, on every game I play, I have my sensitivity settings maxed out... So me trying to rob a store in SR1 always ends in the alarm going off

But in SR2 I could just use the human shield option to walk the cashier to the safe, much easier.

well, hate to be the bearer of bad news but they confirmed that food and drinks are not in the game for player consumption in a AMA. Also no image as designed, no human shields, and no cheats(at least on release).

Going off the footage, IaD got traded in for being able to change your looks on the fly like the rest of your clothing, as we do see highly different backgrounds when people are just adjusting skin color and nose tips and such.

Yup, I was correct, so your summation feels unintentionally fearmongery.
  • "No more Image as Designed, you can customize your character from your phone anytime for free."

As for lack of human shields, shame but atleast we do get other "skills" to compensate.

And in other notable highlights, you can pick several costumes for your lieutenants, so they don't have to look like college kids beginning-to-end.

Last edited:
Going off the footage, IaD got traded in for being able to change your looks on the fly like the rest of your clothing, as we do see highly different backgrounds when people are just adjusting skin color and nose tips and such.

• "No more Image as Designed, you can customize your character from your phone anytime for free."

As for lack of human shields, shame but atleast we do get other "skills" to compensate.

And in other notable highlights, you can pick several costumes for your lieutenants, so they don't have to look like college kids beginning-to-end.
You know i always prefer Human shield rather than Dodge roll or even Killing enemies can regain health right now.. i don't know why they removed that.. like i said i will beat this game once and leave this game Later...

"No more Image as Designed, you can customize your character from your phone anytime for free."
I wonder if this includes the character gallery, obviously does, but still, the good thing about this is I won't need to keep 5+ different saves to play through the game as different characters

Thankfully i'll be able to put a shirt on that bastard, and that nerd will be looking real gangsta in my game

Oh those socks look lovely.

Also, I really don't mind the lack of image as designed considering that 9/10 it was used to change my character's hair/makeup after the initial customization.

Fighting styles stopped being a thing after SR2, but they replaced it different system that's similar according to the devs. It was a really simple mechanic that was just three slow basic attacks and a finisher, added a lil personality to the gangs, but it wasn't all that.

Food items really weren't an innovative thing, I forget the mechanic exists quite often in SR2. Thankfully they put in alternative in place that doesn't slow down combat.

Human Shields being gone isn't the worst thing to get removed considering it barely did anything to conserve your health. I won't lose sleep at night over it.

Back