SR3MP - Multiplayer Mod

SR3MP Project Presentation

• What is SR3MP ?

SR3MP is a multiplayer project for SRTTR (Saints Row The Third Remastered) working for Steam, Epic & GOG version of the game, started in May 2021 this project is here to bring back Saints Row on the scene !

• When SR3MP will be available for download (alpha, beta, final release) ?

Currently, there is no ETA. More infos about that on our official discord.

• Which gamemodes will be available for our project ?

We want SR3MP to be a modular multiplayer like Garry's Mod (Source Engine) or FiveM (Rage Engine) with dedicated servers, so everyone will be able to create scripts, custom models, textures and more... and create his own gamemode ! (Deathmatch, Derby, Racing, RolePlay, ...)

• Are you the team which worked on "SR3MP abandoned" project ?

No, we are not afiliated with this project.

• What have you previously worked as developer / modder in the past ?

In my case (K3rhos), I'm from the GTA 5 modding community, I made a lot of reverse engineering, C++ and more since 2017.

• Do you plan to make this project on Saints Row Reboot ?

No, we will never make any mods on Saints Row Reboot.

• Is SR3MP free to play ?

Yes, SR3MP is a fully free to play mod, our team is not gaining anything except through people who donate.

• Social networks & Website:

Discord: https://discord.com/invite/QBQwQQbVFf
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/@_SR3MP
Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/SR3MP

• Some artwork / videos:

wireframe.jpg
map_mods.jpg
fps_view.jpg
speedometer.jpg
welcome.jpg
entities_instantiation.jpg

Last edited:
hey, how about Sr2? Can you make a multiplayer mod for sr2 like gta online?
Sorry, no plan for SR2 (Even if I really like SR2) the main reason is because the PC version is a mess, too many bugs and crashes, the engine is too old and limited, the game is running in 32bits whereas SRTTR is stable + 64bits so more possibilities, better graphics etc...

The second reason is simply because we don't want to appeal only OG fans, we want to appeal everyone (OG fans, SR3-SR4 fans and new Saints Row players) so the SR3 engine was the perfect deal to attract players & modders.

But if you're worry about cut contents from SRTT, SR3MP will offer the possibilities to other modders to go farther in the modding and you will be able to remake cut features or gamemodes from SR2.

Sorry, no plan for SR2 (Even if I really like SR2) the main reason is because the PC version is a mess, too many bugs and crashes, the engine is too old and limited, the game is running in 32bits whereas SRTTR is stable + 64bits so more possibilities, better graphics etc...

The second reason is simply because we don't want to appeal only OG fans, we want to appeal everyone (OG fans, SR3-SR4 fans and new Saints Row players) so the SR3 engine was the perfect deal to attract players & modders.

But if you're worry about cut contents from SRTT, SR3MP will offer the possibilities to other modders to go farther in the modding and you will be able to remake cut features or gamemodes from SR2.
How about a version for classic SRTT? I'm interested, but my pc can't handle SRTTR and I won't be able to get a new one for a while (plus I have no money in my steam wallet atm, and have classic SRTT)

How about a version for classic SRTT? I'm interested, but my pc can't handle SRTTR and I won't be able to get a new one for a while (plus I have no money in my steam wallet atm, and have classic SRTT)
SRTT is a 32 bits app when SRTTR is 64bits, it would need 2 times more work to port everything to the 32bits version + that would cause some issues with 32bits limitation.

When I put the question: "Do you plan to make this project for incoming Saints Row Reboot ?" I should have said "No plans on any other Saints Row games" because we are focused on one project at a time, and this one will need years of dev to be perfect.

But honestly SRTTR is not so demanding, I made some tests with an old computer from 2013 (AMD FX CPU + GTX 660) it's running pretty smoothly at 30fps 1080p. Also you have time to save money, because a first stable release of SR3MP isn't planned before 2023.

Just checking this mod out and it looks promising. Only thing that threw me off was the reboot comment.
When I put the question: "Do you plan to make this project for incoming Saints Row Reboot ?" I should have said "No plans on any other Saints Row games" because we are focused on one project at a time, and this one will need years of dev to be perfect.
This would've been a more acceptable response to that question, it's not right to put down one creation to uplift another.

Back