Need help combining .xtbl files

So,i need to combine files from Reasonable body sliders for SRTTR,Pixellation removal,Remove Clothing Hair Restrictions,Revealing Tactical Harness,SUPER ETHICAL PACK REMASTERED Slider.
i'll attach files,hope someone can help with it,or do it

Attachments

• .XTBLs.zip
    179.8 KB · Views: 144
Hey!

I'm new here so my knowledge is minimal.

The easiest one seems to be "player_creation.xtbl" corresponding to the SEPR slider and Reasonable Body slider mod as there is only one line with a different value. However, as both mods are sliders, I don't know how good they'll look together.
Basically you only need to change the value in line 10 of the "Reasonable Body Sliders" xtbl to match the value from your selected "SEPR Slider"

In line 10 --> <Initial_Value>.5</Initial_Value> --> Change ".5" to either 0.01, 0.1, 0.2, 0.3, 0.4, 0.6, 0.7, 0.8, 0.9 or 0.99
I'll upload my merged file with your selection.

In the case ot the "customization_items.xtbl" I had already merged the one from "Pixellation removal" and "Remove hair restrictions" by simply changing 2 lines. I'll upload it here as an attachment. Just change the name of the file.
However, I tried merging this new .xtbl with the one from "Revealing tactical harness" but It was too complicated for me as there are a lot of changes.

You can also follow this tutorial in case you want to try: https://www.saintsrowmods.com/forum/threads/merging-mods-many-images-within.4782/

Attachments

• customization_items-RemoveHairRestrictions+NoPixellation.xtbl
    1.5 MB · Views: 129
  • player_creation-ReasonableBodySliders+SuperEthicalPatch.xtbl
    103.1 KB · Views: 122
Last edited:
Back