Borderlands/Comic Look | SR2

Agents of Mayhem art style
Shader used: Reshade

Description
This is my Reshade configuration settings for Saints Row 2. That Borderlands Style, sort of.

Screenshots
Vanilla 1.png

Vanilla 2.png

Vanilla 3.png

Installation Guide
1. Download Reshade and install
https://reshade.me/
2. Download my Reshade configuration settings
3. Place my reshade configuration settings (ini) where your game launcher is
4. Start The Game
5. Press the (Home key) to bring up the menu settings
6. On the very top click on the blue Search Bar
7. Scroll down until you find "SR2 Borderlands.ini" click on it, then press enter.
8. Press the (Home key) again to exit
==================================================
I used no Mods in the images
my first upload here. I just love saints Row!

Attachments

• SR2 Borderlands.zip
    3.4 KB · Views: 613
  • For Reshade 5.0.2.zip
    8.8 KB · Views: 358
Last edited:
The boss and NPCs look like Borderlands but the actual environment/city looks more like Crackdown 1 to me. I am definitely checking this out and maybe piggybacking off of your mod to maybe find out a way to make my own version. I won't be posting anything any time soon and I will be for sure crediting you if I ever do post anything. Anyway, great mod and I look forward to using it.

Edit: Just so you know, I will never copy content and post it myself. I have used pre-existing mods by other people to teach myself how to successfully mod. I have successfully made 3 unique mods yet to be posted simply by downloading other peoples mods, learning how they are formatted and edited and then finding the same in-game assets to make new mods. It's quite a useful and efficient learning technique.

Last edited:
The boss and NPCs look like Borderlands but the actual environment/city looks more like Crackdown 1 to me. I am definitely checking this out and maybe piggybacking off of your mod to maybe find out a way to make my own version. I won't be posting anything any time soon and I will be for sure crediting you if I ever do post anything. Anyway, great mod and I look forward to using it.

Edit: Just so you know, I will never copy content and post it myself. I have used pre-existing mods by other people to teach myself how to successfully mod. I have successfully made 3 unique mods yet to be posted simply by downloading other peoples mods, learning how they are formatted and edited and then finding the same in-game assets to make new mods. It's quite a useful and efficient learning technique.
I've never heard of Crackdown sounds cool. Yes edit my preset and upload it so more can enjoy the series as we do.

Back