Baby got curves (yet another slider mod)

You want bewbies? Well here's some.
I think I got these pretty well balanced, yet "ever so slightly" over the top, and didn't even completely butcher the morphs.

Just put player_creation.xtbl in the game folder and you're golden.

Examples show sex appeal 0, 50 and 100 respectively.

zero build
zero.png

100% skinny
skinny.png

100% strength
muscle.png

100% fat
fat.png

Attachments

• player_creation.xtbl
    105.6 KB · Views: 4,398
Last edited:
Ok. This mod increases body sizes. But i want only boobs. Is it possible to increase boobs size and how to do it?

Try this. It shouldn't affect body size too much.

I might be talking straight outta my ass on this one but the way morphs work in SR3 is kinda trivial. There's no morph/values for breast size only to edit. It has to be done with the other morphs by experimenting. Here I put the skinny morph with negative values under the breast section on the table and it kinda works. It affects other body parts too but mainly breasts.

Examples with 100 sex appeal.

1631127064.png
1631127047.png

1631127050.png
1631127051.png

Attachments

• player_creation.xtbl
    104.3 KB · Views: 993
Try this. It shouldn't affect body size too much.

I might be talking straight outta my ass on this one but the way morphs work in SR3 is kinda trivial. There's no morph/values for breast size only to edit. It has to be done with the other morphs by experimenting. Here I put the skinny morph with negative values under the breast section on the table and it kinda works. It affects other body parts too but mainly breasts.

Examples with 100 sex appeal.

View attachment 29202View attachment 29203
View attachment 29204View attachment 29205
Thank you :)

Love it! Finally I can run around as a badass jacked amazon.

Only issue is the new morphs clip through some of the clothes:
Yeah, that unfortunately happens with some clothes with max sliders. You can try to tweak your build ever so slightly smaller to fix it.

Back