SR2 VISUAL OVERHAUL MOD
It looks great overall! :D 1 question tho, can you remove the ridiculous, cartoony blue windows thing? Not sure if that's texture related or something else entirely, but I've grown sick of seeing it and it looks out of place and unrealistic.

Thanks!

Liking this so far, especially that gradient at the evening -- looks nice.

However, this part of the mod looks to be broken on my end --
OPTIONAL MODS
⦁ Increased ped density
-- taking out its spawn_info_categories.XTBL from the setup seem to sort things out.

Is it because for not using GotR? I installed/merged everything from this mod on top of Overhauled Stilwater setup anyway, and rest of them seem to be working. Perhaps can you give insight on which files that strictly needed from GotR for this mod to work properly?

Nevertheless, much thanks for this mod, OP! 👍

Liking this so far, especially that gradient at the evening -- looks nice.

However, this part of the mod looks to be broken on my end --

-- taking out its spawn_info_categories.XTBL from the setup seem to sort things out.

Is it because for not using GotR? I installed/merged everything from this mod on top of Overhauled Stilwater setup anyway, and rest of them seem to be working. Perhaps can you give insight on which files that strictly needed from GotR for this mod to work properly?

Nevertheless, much thanks for this mod, OP! 👍
GOTR is pretty much mandatory for all my SR2 mods, and like 99% of all SR2 mods

Fair enough, can see where that coming from. Thanks for the clarification and feedback as well. 🍻

You said that this mod increases draw distance...
Just I know that the codes SR2, SR3 SR4, and so on - they are similar, is it possible to somehow tweak this mod and enhance draw distance in the fourth part?

Im a bit confused, am I supposed to see additional options in the batch file for the optional addons such as the nightime, and more full ped mods? Or do i just build the patch.

Back