Hotdog For Sale

As you can see in the tittle, this mod let you eat hotdogs whenever you want. It replace the model of Lil' Gyro
Item_food_LilGyro.png

Known Issues: It seems like the Big Swallow turns invisible and crash your game after you drink it. Probably all drinks that have the same model might happen the same issue

How To Install:
Place the files in "1-MODDERS_-_PUT_YOUR_OWN_PERSONAL_MODS_HERE" folder and then you build the patch
Create a new folder (call it whatever you want, is optional) inside "mods" folder and place the files in. Run the program, select the folder that you created and then you create the patch

Credits to:
- [V] IdolNinja and the GotR team
- Masamaru

Attachments

• Hotdog For Sale.rar
    11.2 KB · Views: 34
Last edited:
Hotdoggie!

Every time I purchase the "Big Swallow" from Freckle Bitch's, when I attempt to drink it, the model no longer shows up, and then the game crashes.

Also, all other cups from the other food stores no longer have models. (I know they all use the "Big Swallow" cup model anyway, but still.

Last edited:
Every time I purchase the "Big Swallow" from Freckle Bitch's, when I attempt to drink it, the model no longer shows up, and then the game crashes.

Also, all other cups from the other food stores no longer have models. (I know they all use the "Big Swallow" cup model anyway, but still.
I tested that few mins ago, and you're correct... drinking the soda doesnt show the model and crashes the game. Not sure how to fix it, since i just replaced food models. In case you want to mod a food you dont like it, just edit the "drugs.xtbl" and "items_3d.xtbl" and replace the food file name with the hotdog one..

I still can't see how the Big Swallow can mess up the game, I once tried to reinstate the default aluminum Baseball Bat (I like it better than the wooden one) and ran into the same bug—invisibile cup and subsequent crash, so I'm stuck with the Louisville Slugger.

EDIT. Forgot to say it's not only the Big Swallow but anything that comes in a cup like Coffee or that other beverage from Phuc Me Phuc Yu.

I had that with the mod that restores SR1 drugs, the game crashes the moment it loads the prop of the cup that is used as a projectile when dropping it to the floor. It's as if the item isn't preloaded despite the mesh and textures appearing in preload.tbl

I still can't see how the Big Swallow can mess up the game, I once tried to reinstate the default aluminum Baseball Bat (I like it better than the wooden one) and ran into the same bug—invisibile cup and subsequent crash, so I'm stuck with the Louisville Slugger.

EDIT. Forgot to say it's not only the Big Swallow but anything that comes in a cup like Coffee or that other beverage from Phuc Me Phuc Yu.
For me, all the cups remain invisible, but the "Big Swallow" is the only one that crashes the game when I try to drink it. And we'd never have came across this bug if me and my co-op partner weren't trying to kill Greg the COG Mascot.

The only way we could complete that hit, was for me to drink the "Big Swallow", crashing my game, but allowing my Co-op partner to locate Greg and kill him.

I guess any food related mods for this game are just... Too "Big" to "Swallow"

Last edited:
For me, all the cups remain invisible, but the "Big Swallow" is the only one that crashes the game when I try to drink it. And we'd never have came across this bug if me and my co-op partner weren't trying to kill Greg the COG Mascot.

The only way we could complete that hit, was for me to drink the "Big Swallow", crashing my game, but allowing my Co-op partner to locate Greg and kill him.

I guess any food related mods for this game are just... Too "Big" to "Swallow"
Good pun and it was really weird that it happened with us. I'm glad this thread has come up with some minor answers if they are not 100% what we hoped for. I think we need to have a conversation about how much we want the hotdog next time we play together. Haha I guess for now, I am just happy we had a good bit of fun with the hotdog during our play session.

Back