Why I hate the Saints row fanbase, Part II. (rant)

God, This new trailer for the saints row reboot. not what i wanted. i wanted a continuation of 4s insanity. but i understand that a more grounded style is what people want.

....and the fandom still hates it. what the fuck do they want.
i'm gonna give the reboot a chance. it might not have been what i wanted after 4, but this fanbase disappoints me immensely.
volition didnt kill the franchise, 2k didn't kill this franchise. saints row 4s insanity didnt kill the franchise. in the end my point has been proven. this fandom is rivalling the sonic fandom with how bad it is. this fandom, is what murdered saints row.

I'm a saint since the second game, like many of you. and to see this fandoms reaction disgusts me. especially since it went in a more grounded direction than 4. like everyone wanted. and they are still mad it didn't go far enough. but i said before, ill give it a chance. i highly advise everyone give this reboot a chance if you wish this franchise to continue. volition are good folks.
or don't, either way, my cynicism for this fandom has just been confirmed.

the saddest thing is, we havent seen anything regarding gameplay, city design, or the story beyond a single cutscene and were already judging this book by it's cover.

Why you hating fans ? Everybody has right to express his opinion. People literally saying that they didnt like it , so what ? If you like it thats good news for you but just others didnt like it that doesnt make them bad.
okay. yeah. fine, you can hate it. buuuut. people wanted a grounded style. and they are getting a grounded style. and they still hate it.
what the fuck do these people want?
also, a recent tragedy has befallen the community. and these disrespectful fucks are cracking bad jokes at the deceased.
dont like it? fine. but this is a little more than not liking it. the fandom is literally throwing a tantrum and turning a tragedy into a cheap joke.

okay. yeah. fine, you can hate it. buuuut. people wanted a grounded style. and they are getting a grounded style. and they still hate it.
what the fuck do these people want?
also, a recent tragedy has befallen the community. and these disrespectful fucks are cracking bad jokes at the deceased.
dont like it? fine. but this is a little more than not liking it. the fandom is literally throwing a tantrum and turning a tragedy into a cheap joke.
Look, I get what you're saying the people being disrespectful are jerks and the fanbase is seeming VERY wish-washy and flip-floppy, the driving cars on roofs and all that stuff is what turned me off, the tone of the trailer personally turned me off, people are gonna complain even if the trailer was a 1:1 of the first SR trailer but with the new gangs/setting/etc.

What on earth are you talking about? More grounded my ass. They went a complete 180. It's no longer gangsters, it's hipsters. When the trailer first debuted my first impression was that it was Watch Dogs game, not a Saints Row game.

This new release has utterly tarnished the franchise in its entirety and the fanbase will never be able to recover from this. Saints Row 4 was a the nail in the coffin and this game was the dirt piled on top.

And with that, I bid this series good day to you, sir.

What on earth are you talking about? More grounded my ass. They went a complete 180. It's no longer gangsters, it's hipsters. When the trailer first debuted my first impression was that it was Watch Dogs game, not a Saints Row game.

This new release has utterly tarnished the franchise in its entirety and the fanbase will never be able to recover from this. Saints Row 4 was a the nail in the coffin and this game was the dirt piled on top.

And with that, I bid this series good day to you, sir.
Except the gameplay that was discussed in the dev talk sounded a lot more like SR2 than whatever you think it is

Back