Saints Row: The Collection - By: XB36Hazard [Save Editor]

https://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/gta-v-save-editor-by-xb36hazard.1321805/
What's the deal with XB36Hazard's software ?
I read the above post about "active keylogger" and Reddit has a load of posts basically saying best to avoid it ,don't use it.
Apparently it started a few versions back and has been that way ever since (according to comments).

That "GTA5" save editor actually downloads save editors for various games in the one program to
C program filesx86
ie:
Dead Rising 2 Save Editor
Dishonored Save Editor (New)
GTA III Save Editor
Mafia II Save Editor
All save editor exes have the hidden attribute set on them.
So your average pc user wouldn't know they're there.

Also got a "whea uncorrectable error" bluescreen shutdown though not necessarily related.
WhoCrashed scan results:
"The crash took place in the Windows kernel. Possibly this problem is caused by another driver that cannot be identified at this time."
I did this testing on a PC that's about to be formatted so it won't cause any long-term issues for me.

Anyway ,anyone know if this true about the keylogger or whatever else it might be doing ?

P.S:
Not saying I/We don't appreciate useful free software/tools but sometimes 'free' comes with hidden costs.

Last edited:
https://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/gta-v-save-editor-by-xb36hazard.1321805/
What's the deal with XB36Hazard's software ?
I read the above post about "active keylogger" and Reddit has a load of posts basically saying best to avoid it ,don't use it.
Apparently it started a few versions back and has been that way ever since (according to comments).

That "GTA5" save editor actually downloads save editors for various games in the one program to
C program filesx86
ie:
Dead Rising 2 Save Editor
Dishonored Save Editor (New)
GTA III Save Editor
Mafia II Save Editor
All save editor exes have the hidden attribute set on them.
So your average pc user wouldn't know they're there.

Also got a "whea uncorrectable error" bluescreen shutdown though not necessarily related.
WhoCrashed scan results:
"The crash took place in the Windows kernel. Possibly this problem is caused by another driver that cannot be identified at this time."
I did this testing on a PC that's about to be formatted so it won't cause any long-term issues for me.

Anyway ,anyone know if this true about the keylogger or whatever else it might be doing ?

P.S:
Not saying I/We don't appreciate useful free software/tools but sometimes 'free' comes with hidden costs.
They are wrong. There is no key logger. GTA Save Editor used to grab a users "user_id" from the registry for save wizard so they could use the PS4 Decrypter that was implemented in the editor. I ended up using my own list of keys instead but never removed the registry check. The decrypter and getting the registry id has been removed in last couple of updates. Save Wizard has removed their Tweets about the issue.

Ah ,thanks for the reply XB36Hazard.
I realise these things can sometimes blow up on the internet and take on a life of their own :)
The info is appreciated and big thanks for your very useful tools.

This editor really screws up my unlocks/upgrades on SR3 and straight up does not work for 4 it just gives me an error,
PC Steam Edition for both of them.
Unable to save!
Reason: Offset and length were out of bounds for the array or count is greater than the number of elements from index to the end of the source collection.

Feels like this thing is geared for consoles more than it is PC... Even the videos the guy used to show off editing SR4 on youtube was for the console version. The PC version straight up does not work at all.

Thanks for the upload.
I tried to use this tool for my saints row 4 save and I could get my save to open in the editor but as soon as i save the changes and transfer my save back to my xbox 360 and try to load it, the games tells me that my save is corrupt. Please help me

Back