Saints Row 1 style Law Enforcement/Always Bustable

==========[ Introduction ]==========

Ever wonder why the Stilwater PD revamped their vehicles and uniforms over the span of five years?
This mod is a collection of retextures and xtbl edits that attempt to make the cops in Stilwater a little more like their SR1 counterparts, within the limitations of SR2 modding of course.

I also decided to include "Always Bustable" an optional mod that allows players to be busted at any health as an added bonus.

Have a suggestion to help improve this mod? Seen a bug? Feedback and bug reports are always welcome.

==========[ How to install ]==========

First install Gentlemen of the Row if you haven't for some reason. Its how i tested this mod.

Drag and drop everything in the "Visual Tweaks" or "Always Bustable (Optional)" folders into the
1-MODDERS_-_PUT_YOUR_OWN_PERSONAL_MODS_HERE folder located in your GotR installation path.
Then build a new GotR patch and play Saints Row 2.

==========[ Screenshots ]==========
screencopcar.png
screencopbike.png
screencopheli.png
screenswatvan.png
screenfbicar.png
screenmetermaidmassacre.png

==========[ Known Issues ]==========

It may take awhile for certain textures to appear properly just after loading a save. Give it a few minutes and it should fix itself.

Attachments

• Saints_Row_1_Cops_v1.0.7z
    4.5 MB · Views: 1,747
  • Always_Bustable.7z
    17.3 KB · Views: 1,691
This is exactly what I've been looking for. I loved how in SR1 they could get you at any time and arrest you, added a lot of risk to rag-dolling lol. The outfit change is probably in part to ultor but its also a nice addition.

I have installed the mod and noticed the arm patches are not the same as in the in-game photos when shopping at Let's Pretend. Is there anyway to change these or did I do something wrong? If there is any type of conflict I am also using Ultor Rising along with your mod. I noticed this feed is relatively old and from 2 years ago, but hope you reply, thanks and nice work with the mod!

Last edited:
Back