Proper Cop Animations

Cop Animation V1
So ik you can get the cop animations thru gentlemen of the row but their missing a few animations and while some are broken amd don't work right, after 2 hours of digging and a lot of sweat I've fixed all the animations and added ones that were missing, also added new walks, taunts, & compliments.
What's been fixed?
Fixed the Rfile crouch reloading animation
* Fixed the Shotgun crouch ready animation
* Fixed the Rifle crouch firing animation
* Fixed the Rifle crouch ready animation
* Fixed shotgun crouch reloading animation

What's been added?

* 7 New Walking animations
Cop Walk
Suit Case Pull
Ped Walk 0
Ped Walk 1
Ped Walk 2
Ped Walk 3
The Tough Guy
* Added all CML1 animations to the SMG
* Added CML1 nightstick animations
* Added CML1 standing animations
* Added CML1 Idle animations
* Added 11 new Compliments and 2 new taunts(will add more taunts soon)
Compliments
Checking a Text
Cop Idle 1
Cop Idle 2
Cop Idle 3
Donut Time
Ped Idle 1
Ped Idle 2
Ped Idle 3
Ped Idle 4
Ped Idle 5
Pop Yo Back
Take a Pic :)
Taunts
Baton Time
Filling Out Paper Work
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is legit the first time I'm posting anything so if there are any bugs please do tell them to me or if I missed anything, if this one does good then ill make PML1 animation pak.

Proper Cop Animations V2

COMING SOON

Installation- (GOTR NEEDED!)

Put the GML1, Custom walks & Custom Taunts in- \Saints Row 2\optional_mod_stuff\1-MODDERS_-_PUT_YOUR_OWN_PERSONAL_MODS_HERE

Create your patch, and then enjoy :)

Much love to IdolNinja and other members for creating the awesome GOTR mod!!!

Attachments

• Proper Cop Animations v1.rar
    12.6 KB · Views: 1,328
Last edited:
I’m glad y’all like it :), what’s funny I discovered unused nightstick Animations for CML1 from Saints row 1 which will be added in the next version, idk about any new taunts as I can’t find any lol but I’ll think of something But lmk if there’s anything y’all would wanna see

I’m glad y’all like it :), what’s funny I discovered unused nightstick Animations for CML1 from Saints row 1 which will be added in the next version, idk about any new taunts as I can’t find any lol but I’ll think of something But lmk if there’s anything y’all would wanna see
Just be careful the more you add the more you're gonna have to add to the preload_anim.tbl which is almost maxed out, the patch will hopefully remove this limitation tho

Marvellous

Back