Saints Row 2 Saints Row 2 Mega Patch is coming... I hope

I took a loooong break from the saints row series (I looked earlier, the last time I played was Gat out of Hell in October 2016) so when I came back to try and have a coop playthrough, I suddenly found all this news. I thought the saints row series was dead, but I somehow missed the fact there was a remaster, a confirmation of Saints Row 5, AND a patch for saints row 2. Most looking forward to the patch honestly, it will be amazing if I can actually do co op now.

For the love of the game. I hope our two heroes are doing well, and hope Mike is on the road to recovery.

Approaching 2 years now and I'm personally still as hyped as I was day one, I still tell all my friends "man... when that patch comes out" and go on and on about how cool it is. The modding possibilities without having hard limits (cant add new weapons for example) are gonna be game changing, especially if we have access to at least a little bit of the code to modify things on our own that were previously unchangeable, (meshes and such).

Approaching 2 years now and I'm personally still as hyped as I was day one, I still tell all my friends "man... when that patch comes out" and go on and on about how cool it is. The modding possibilities without having hard limits (cant add new weapons for example) are gonna be game changing, especially if we have access to at least a little bit of the code to modify things on our own that were previously unchangeable, (meshes and such).
Are you telling me, there's a possibility for new hairstyles for my Boss? That's all I want, new facial/head hair options.

Back