Singa

Succubus
Staff member
This mod finally gives you the option to color your character's eyebrows in a seperate color, rather than using your primary head hair color.

The way I achieved this is by moving all the eyebrows into the beard/mustache slot which use the seperate facial hair color, independently from your head hair.

The mod comes in two variants, one that changes eyebrows to beards and one that changes eyebrows to mustaches.
This unfortunately means that if you have a character that uses a beard and mustache you have to choose between having a beard/mustache or colorable eyebrows, I couldn't make a third option by moving eyebrows into the sideburns slot since they also use the head hair color.

This obviously means that you won't find the eyebrows in the eyebrow section at Image as Designed but in the beard or mustache category depending on which version you downloaded.

Don't worry about NPCs, they still have beards/mustaches and eyebrows at the same time and won't be affected by this mod.

Screenshots:

1642024817667.png

1642024826033.png

Install instructions:

To install either version, go into its folder and move the "customization_items.xtbl" into "Gentlemen Of The Row" > "optional_mod_stuff" > "1-MODDERS_-_PUT_YOUR_OWN_PERSONAL_MODS_HERE", build a new patch and install it as usual.

To uninstall the mod or switch from the beard to mustache version or vice versa, remove/replace the "customization_items.xtbl" in "Gentlemen Of The Row" > "optional_mod_stuff" > "1-MODDERS_-_PUT_YOUR_OWN_PERSONAL_MODS_HERE", build a new patch and install it as usual.

Credits:

IdolNinja
and the GotR team whose customization_items.xtbl this mod is based on to be compatible with GotR

Rick for gibbed tools to extract the files.

Attachments

• Independent Eyebrows.rar
    185.8 KB · Views: 1,645
Im having a weird issue where its resetting my hair color in Image as Designed. Im on the gog version of SR2 if that makes a dfference.

another big mod wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo this sounds sarcastic but sr2 mods have been feeling dry lately so it's cool seeing something new gj broski

This mod is absolutely great

THIS IS SO CONFUSING!!! Where are the folders?! What do I put where? I don't have a "gentlemen of the row" you should've told us what folders one of these belongs do. Someone tell me: steam->common->saints row 2-> WHAT THEN?! I hate it when people post their mods but don't make it user friendly. Wdym "install patch" what the heck

THIS IS SO CONFUSING!!! Where are the folders?! What do I put where? I don't have a "gentlemen of the row" you should've told us what folders one of these belongs do. Someone tell me: steam->common->saints row 2-> WHAT THEN?! I hate it when people post their mods but don't make it user friendly. Wdym "install patch" what the heck
Gentlemen of the Row is the base mod that 99% of all SR2 mods are based on and require to work.

This reminds me with The Sims 3 customize Match the colour with the hair or disabled the colour match.. i'm sure gonna take this one

Would it be possible to make a version where eyebrows use secondary hair color instead of primary? With some hairstyles that would be enough

Back