Okay so here's a short tutorial if you want to remove the broken city textures mod or have an ability to use different texture pack

1. If you installed the mod go to SR4 root folder (where the exe file is) and delete sr3_city_awld.str2_pc file
2. Launch the game and check if the problem still there. If 'yes' or the game crashes do the next steps
3. Download Minimaul's tools: https://www.saintsrowmods.com/forum...saints-row-iv-and-gat-out-of-hell-tools.3188/
4. Launch ThomasJepp.SaintsRow.Stream2Update.exe, type a number next to Saints Row IV and press Enter (sadly the tools detects Steam games only). It will updated all the files inside your game folder
5. Launch the game

I couldn't test it mysefl. I'm using different mods and didn't want to overwrite them.

Hope this tutorial was helpful.

hello......
Screenshot (12).png

Hi, for some reason vinyls on gang cars(like Samedi's, Ronin etc) doesnt stuck on the car after repair, any way to get this car with vinyls in ur garage?

Does anyone know which mods are the ones that are causing co-op crashes? I'd like to remove them if possible so I can have less crashes when I play in co-op. Thanks for your time!

Also, are all the mods in the pack up-to-date with their latest versions currently out?

Last edited:
I got this error too (using this compilation mod to a GOG version of Saints Row IV and got the same error), but good thing I also own a Steam version of the game and it worked flawlessly, so a disclaimer for people who wanna use this compilation mod, Steam version of Saints Row IV works but not on other copies like GoG. Pretty sweet mod!

So - Cool fun fact! This mod makes hard tank mayhem fucking impossible. A super enemy is bound to spawn and either destroy your tank instantly or just kick you out of it, auto-failing the mission. Fix for this would be pretty nice...

Last edited:
Back