The Super Ethical Patch 4.0 (Classic Edition)

I've also been having that reported issue with the game locking up and not getting to the menu with the loose files edition. Specifically, it does so during the splash screen about copyrights and middleware credits, and I have to break out task manager. I'm not sure if it's a crash or a load so long it looks like one. I've uninstalled my other mods (an idle stand change and the mission replay on it's own) before putting this in as well.

By contrast I got the pack file install to run, though my crashed my game so hard I had to use the switch on my computer to shut it off lmao. It's been running fine since.

Last edited:
I've also been having that reported issue with the game locking up and not getting to the menu with the loose files edition. Specifically, it does so during the splash screen about copyrights and middleware credits, and I have to break out task manager. I'm not sure if it's a crash or a load so long it looks like one. I've uninstalled my other mods (an idle stand change and the mission replay on it's own) before putting this in as well.

By contrast I got the pack file install to run, though my crashed my game so hard I had to use the switch on my computer to shut it off lmao. It's been running fine since.
Did you try updating .ASM files?

I'll give that a go and let you know how it goes. I've just been running the pack file install since it's been fine after that first crash.

bro so well interested in this mod only that for some reason my game stops and crash after the intro pls help my (sorry my english is bad)

bro so well interested in this mod only that for some reason my game stops and crash after the intro pls help my (sorry my english is bad)
did you install any optional mods or any other mods?

Lovely mod! I've used it for a little but, Kinzie's Mayhem mission seems to be broken with the mod? Peds, Cars and cops do not spawn, and gang notoriety doesn't seem to matter as only one car of deckers seems to arrive

I had run into a small issue with waypoints - for some reason they do not appear when, for example, my gang member needs revival (as shown on the screenshot) or when i start a mission.

Attachments

• 20210110082757_1.jpg
    20210110082757_1.jpg
    442.7 KB · Views: 248
Back