Mission Replay V1.1

Hello there! I replayed the Matt mission and saved and now my save file is corrupted and crashes on start, how can I fix this? Is there a way to revert to a previous state?

hey
I need help so bad. My game crashes just after placing the mod and launching it but works fine with other games what could be the problem?
What version of the game do you have? Steam, Gog,...? Do you have any other mods installed? Where did you put the files?

Where the exe.file for saints row is. That's where I put all the mods.
Currently don't have a mod installed.
In the Gog version you don't put the mods where the exe file is, the Gog version has a mods directory, all mods go in there.

And its nice to see people are still modding the game even though the reboot is around the corner. Personally, I'll probably skip the reboot because as it stands right now, Windows 10 is mandatory. Windows 10 can be installed from a disc, but they really push having all the install files stored on a partition on the primary drive, I don't like that.

In the Gog version you don't put the mods where the exe file is, the Gog version has a mods directory, all mods go in there.
That's not true. "mods" folder exists also in Steam version and it's for vpp_pc files only. Better don't put any other mod there unless you want to break your game

Back