Hate to be a bother, but is erza scarlet's image as design fix included in this? it says it's optional in the readme, but when I searched for it, it was a sr4 mod, not sr3?
Edit: Also realized that I'll need a vanilla save to play it (duh) but is it compatible with jedidaves character customization?

Im not able to zoom in my weapons when using the xbox one controller, I can "fine aim" but I cant zoom with scopes, any ideas on.what I can do?

How do I disable Sandbox+ hotkeys? I'm left handed and it's interferring with my gameplay because I have no idea where I'm supposed to disable them.

I recently install the latest version of TTDIS but I have a strange glitch, every billboards ,lights and some effects like water seems to reset every second, but I don't know what causes this glitch to happend so I decide to reinstall the mod but nothing change, so did anyone know how to fix this ?
I have noticed this problem before, and then I figured out what caused it. Just turn off the time of day automatic transition:
CTRL + RBRACKET - Toggle time of day automatic transition

I still hope someone knows how to fix this bug, because TOD automatic transition is a great feature.

Pretty sure part of this pack might be causing melee enemies to be EXTREMELY aggressive. Like, they focus me and beat me to near death consistently. Also, I think it might break the create-a-character thing when you begin the game. Like, the game brings up the Image As Designed screen rather than the presets. EDIT: It is this pack causing the aggression. It's also causing me to keep getting squashed under trucks.

Last edited:
I have a problem with this mod, for some reason the character creation is bugged.
I cant select anything and I end with a invisible PJ

Edit: I tried the fix mentioned previusly: Hit the plane, save, quit, load and then play with generic character until you can do plastic surgery. But now everytime I try to load the saved game it crash

Last edited:
Back