SOLVED Saints Row 2 GOTR - AR-50 XMAC unable to obtain

I installed the standard GOTR without any additional mods and I got a problem where I can't obtain the weapon, but I managed to get the Special one by doing the combat tricks without any problems. I read on wiki that you need to capture 18 neighborhoods. and it will then be available at Friendly Fire. However I have taken over the whole south of the map apart from Saints Row hood at it still isn't showing in the rifles category at the shop. It this some kind of bug?

Also I saw that MAC-10 and McManus are available from Saints Row 1 and was wondering if the AS12 Riot is available too?

I am sorry to up this thread but I think it's better than make a new one.

Is there a way to replace the AR-50 firework with the vanilla one (without the grenade launcher) with GotR ? Thanks

You need the vanilla files: "Item_inventory", "Item_3d", "store_weapons" and "weapons". you can copy the lines from the AR-50 and paste in the files that you have modified.

You need the vanilla files: "Item_inventory", "Item_3d", "store_weapons" and "weapons". you can copy the lines from the AR-50 and paste in the files that you have modified.
How can I found vanilla files ?I tried to extract them from patch.vpp_pc made by GotR with vanilla patch option but I see no difference with modded one with WinMerge.

How can I found vanilla files ?I tried to extract them from patch.vpp_pc made by GotR with vanilla patch option but I see no difference with modded one with WinMerge.

Those files are in "common.vpp" file.. you must extract them there. Once you edited the files i mentioned before, you put them in the patch file.

In GOTR's folders will show 4 files: "Items_3d.xbtl" "Items_Inventory.xbtl" "weapons.xbtl" and "store_weapons.xtbl". you can find those files in GOTR in the folder "modifided". if you want to add the AR-50 vanilla, just grab the file, "common.vpp" extract the files,edit the lines from the vanilla files with the GOTR ones, and then you will have the AR-50 in the game. In case that you dont know how to use the programs, here it might help you Saints Row 2 tools.

In GOTR's folders will show 4 files: "Items_3d.xbtl" "Items_Inventory.xbtl" "weapons.xbtl" and "store_weapons.xtbl". you can find those files in GOTR in the folder "modifided". if you want to add the AR-50 vanilla, just grab the file, "common.vpp" extract the files,edit the lines from the vanilla files with the GOTR ones, and then you will have the AR-50 in the game. In case that you dont know how to use the programs, here it might help you Saints Row 2 tools.
Did this, but in Friendly Fire, the AR-50's icon is replaced with the image for the GAL 43 and there is no model when I equip it. It is one block from each xtbl, correct? Or is there more?

Back