Activities & Missions Tales From Stilwater

It's no question that SR2 is my favourite in the series, and I love the main campaign too. But my brain just won't stop with the "what if" scenarios. So I've wrote a fan-fic of 2 mini-story arcs that are designed to take place after the main campaign.

(They are just in the order I wrote them, but they are designed to be playable along-side each other)

Revival Arc:

Anonymous Help:

Mission Marker:

Outside Sad Panda.
Text Message:
"3rd Street Saint": The Brotherhood are trying to revive their gang. They've got a Compensator loaded with weapon parts ready for trafficking. The Compensator is currently parked outside their old Hideout. Kill them and take the truck.
Objectives:
⦁ Go to the Brotherhood Hideout
⦁ Kill the Brotherhood
⦁ Enter Mearo's Tattoo Parlar
⦁ Kill the Brotherhood Lieutenant
⦁ Hijack the Compensator (Same Compensator from "Red Asphalt")
⦁ Drive it to Samson's Garage (In Mission Beach)
Rewards:
Crib: Brotherhood Hideout

Relocation:
Mission Marker:

Inside Merhman's Nightclub.
Text Message:
"3rd Street Saint": Samson and I have got what we need from the Compensator. But the Brotherhood have arrived. We need back-up.
Gameplay Followers:
Donnie, Samson, Pierce
Objectives:
⦁ Go to Samson's Garage
⦁ Kill the Brotherhood
⦁ Recruit "3rd Street Saint" (Revealed to be Donnie in a purple version of his outfit), Samson and Pierce
⦁ Defend the Compensator until Pierce reaches Pleasent Veiw's Lake
Rewards:
Vehicle: Compensator

Pyramid Mk 2:
Mission Marker:
Outside Blake Low's Wigs And Whiskers.
Text Message:
"3rd Street Saint": Well, you've probably figured out that I'm Donnie by now. But I am trying to help you, so I hope we can bury the hatchet. Ultor are trying to rebuild The Pyramid, but this time don't destroy it. They've managed to create a cloning machine, and if you can get to it, you should be able to clone Carlos from the DNA I collected from the Compensator. But you'll need some serious muscle to get past security.
Gameplay Followers:
Gat, Shaundi, Carlos
Objectives:
⦁ Go to the Pyramid Sewer Tunnel
⦁ Meet Gat and Shaundi at the Lab Entrance
⦁ Find the room with the Cloning Machine
⦁ Defend Shaundi until she clones Carlos
⦁ Escape the Pyramid through the Waterfall Entrance
⦁ Kill the Brotherhood
⦁ Go back to Saints HQ
Rewards:
Homies: Carlos Mendoza

Johnny's Favour:
Stronghold Marker:

Inside Pussies Nightclub.
Text Message:
Gat: If we're able to clone Carlos, then what's stopping us from cloning Aisha? Go to her house and get a DNA sample. I'll tell Shaundi to meet you at Freckle Bitch's.
Objectives:
⦁ Go to Aisha's House
⦁ Kill Ronin
⦁ Enter the house
⦁ Check all the marked locations for a useable DNA sample (Randomised every time)
⦁ Exit the house
⦁ Kill the Ronin
⦁ Meet Shaundi at Freckle Bitch's
Rewards:
Homie: Aisha
Crib: Aisha's House

Unexpected Return Arc:

Memorial Service:

Mission Marker:

Outside Saints HQ.
Text Message:
Donnie: I've finally restored Lin's Voxel. I know we've had our differences in the past, but I was hoping we could call a truce... At least until after her Memorial Service. You can drive her car to the service. After all, you knew her more than I did.
Gameplay Followers:
Donnie, Gat, Troy
Objectives:
⦁ Go to Donnie's Garage
⦁ Get in Lin's Voxel
⦁ Drive to Mourning Woods Cemetery
⦁ Go to Lin's Memorial Service
⦁ Recruit Donnie, Gat and Troy
⦁ Westside Rollerz have arrived, kill them (Blue versions of the "Sporty Saints")
⦁ Defend Lin's Memorial Service
⦁ Kill the 10 remaining Westside Rollerz
⦁ Find the last survivor and interrogate him
Rewards:
Vehicle: Lin's Voxel

Endless Chase:
Mission Marker:

Outside Saints HQ.
Text Message:
Gat: That bitch we captured said that Lin is still alive, and the Rollerz have her tied up in an apartment in Sommerset. I think they need another reminder on why they lost the first time.
Gameplay Followers:
Gat, Donnie, Lin
Objectives:
⦁ Go to Sommerset
⦁ Recruit Gat
⦁ Check the 3 marked Apartments
⦁ Westside Rollerz have surrounded the area, kill all 5 Lieutenants
⦁ Lin is in that truck, damage the truck enough to stop it
⦁ Recruit Lin
⦁ Get back to Donnie's Garage
⦁ Recruit Donnie
⦁ Defend Donnie's Garage
Rewards:
Crib: Donnie's Garage

Lin's Revenge:
Mission Marker:

Outside Saints HQ.
Text Message:
Lin: These bastards have been torturing me for years. No tactics, no planning... I just want revenge. I already know where their hideout is, and I'm going there tonight. Feel free to join me.
Gameplay Followers:
Donnie, Gat, Lin
Objectives:
⦁ Go to Donnie's Garage
⦁ Recruit Donnie
⦁ Go to Sea Roses
⦁ Recruit Gat
⦁ Go to Technically Legal
⦁ Recruit Lin
⦁ Enter Technically Legal
⦁ Kill the Westside Rollerz
⦁ Go to the 1st floor
⦁ Kill all 5 Lieutenants
⦁ Go to the Roof
⦁ Kill the Leader
Rewards:
Homies: Lin

Morning Sunshine:
Stronghold Marker:

Outside the Meat Packing Plant.
Text Message:
Mr. Sunshine: Nice try, but it will take more than that to kill me.
Gameplay Followers:
Pierce, Shaundi, Lin.
Objectives:
⦁ Go to Mr. Sunshine's Lair
⦁ Kill the Sons Of Samedi
⦁ Recruit Pierce
⦁ Go to Mourning Woods Cemetery
⦁ Mr. Sunshine has Shaundi held hostage, kill Mr.Sunshine without killing Shaundi
⦁ He disappeared, check the Garage
⦁ Kill Mr. Sunshine without killing Lin
⦁ He disappeared again, check the pool
⦁ Kill Mr. Sunshine without killing Donnie
Rewards:
Homie: Donnie

This is Lin:
upload_2020-7-8_13-45-34.png

Explanation:
Lin's clothes were ruined from the water, so she went shopping at Sloppy Seconds, but got captured by a group of Rollerz after leaving the store. They took her to their hideout and began "thanking" her for "all she's done". They sacrificed one of their own female members and dumped her body in Lin's place for the police to find floating in the water. So nobody would question Lin's disappearance.
Clarification:
This is not the Playable Character, before that gets brought up. This is an NPC within the Sporty Saints option of Gang Customisation. And if Luz and Aisha can be converted to Homies, then I don't see why the same can't be done with this version of Lin.

Last edited:
Very interesting idea. I'd like to see it get made, although it'll likely take more effort and resources than the average modder can handle.

Very interesting idea. I'd like to see it get made, although it'll likely take more effort and resources than the average modder can handle.
Thanks, I actually only quickly put this idea together within 30 minutes.

What about just turning that NPC into a Homie under the name of "Lin"? Cos at the end of the day, I'd settle for that.

I just thought the story-arc would be a good way to make her feel like the real Lin.

Last edited:
Back