I have some questions: is this mod compatable with SuperUI for SR4 (after upadating .asm files) and will I need to start a new game to get the new upgrades if I'm level 50 and bought all vanilla upgrades?

it seems the mod is not compatible with the re elected update, the game crashes after the intro videos and the only way to make the mod to work is to downgrade the game to the legacy version from the betas tab

I feel like I'm going insane with trying to get this mod to work. For a game that I'm already halfway through, the game crashes after like a minute of it running.
And for a new game, it keeps crashing each time I go to a Friendly Fire and try to buy a gun.
I've made sure I'm on the Legacy version instead of Re-Elected.
Anyone have any idea what the heck is going wrong with this?

Edit 1: Okay, one step forward, 2 steps backward. This really doesn't play well with any other mods, especially Workshop items that add more weapons.
Now on the halfway through game, I can access Friendly Fire without it immediately crashing... but when I leave the store, it crashes.

Only other thing I can think of adding is that I unfortunately have the Australian version. So would it be the missing probe that could be crashing me?

Last edited:
Back