100% Savegame

Hey everyone,

So I've noticed a few people asking for a savegame for the remastered version since their old saves don't work so here is mine.

Also decided to upload this since I never could find any other save which didn't have most upgrades purchased and I don't like how OP playa gets.

I've included saves for most missions, if you only want the 100% save game you need savegame nr. 28. Thanks to Cazzonero for pointing this out!

Some info about the savegame:

Game is 100% complete:
- Completed all of the missions (including both endings & DLC missions)
- Whole city has been taken over (all activities complete, properties & stores bought) and all gang ops finished.
- Found all the collectibles, stunt jumps, barnstorms & shortcuts.
- Completed all hitman targets, chop shop deliveries & all challenges.

Choices made during the story:
The Belgian Problem
Kept Loren's Skyscraper for the Saints, so extra cash bonus & a nice addition to the city it's skyline.
The Ho Boat
Kept the ho's for the Saints for an extra 1000 hourly income since it's better in the long run.
htt.p://deckers.die
Chose the vehicle discount because the weapon discount only applies to upgrades which are finite compared to vehicle tuning.
STAG Party
Gave Josh to Shaundi which was a no brainer since the STAG city takeover is pretty useless and why throw away two homies?
My Name Is Cyrus Temple
Chose the STAG tank since it has extra firepower and can't be obtained any other way. Second choice went to the satchel charges. Didn't got for the Specter because the Ultor Interceptor is exactly the same vehicle but with a different skin & you can still get the Specter with cheats.
Zombie Attack
Destroyed the zombie virus since you get Mayor Reynolds, SWAT teams AND a notoriety wipe option. The other option only gives you zombie homies and you can still get Zombie Gat if you want some undead fun.
Murderbrawl XXXI
I unmasked Killbane, since the mask cannot be obtained any other way, unlike the Apoca Fists which can be obtained with cheats.
Three Way
Doesn't matter since you do both endings anyway, but I went with Save Shaundi first since I prefer the Killbane ending and wanted to end the game with that (sorry Shaundi).

Other stuff regarding this savegame:
- Not a single weapon upgrade, character upgrade or stronghold upgrade has been purchased with the sole exception of the collectible finder. This way, you can chose yourself which upgrades you want to buy and which ones you don't like. Playa comes with 3.5 million in his bank account so you should be able to buy everything if you want.
- The drawbridges around Sunset Park & Loren Square have been lowered and the STAG base blocking the road in Sunset Park is gone as well. This was accomplished by playing the Trouble With Clones DLC after completing the ending for the first time around.
- All cheats have been unlocked in alphabetical order and can be enabled from the cheats menu
- There are older saves in there in case you want to replay previous missions or fight some of the gangs outside of activities or survivals.
- Garages are filled with only reward vehicles so you can fill the remaining spots up with whatever you want.
- Removed pretty much every piece of clothing from the wardrobe since I found it to be too cluttered, I only left the pieces for my four outfits. Only exception is "The Decker" outfit since it doesn't seem to show up in any store after unlocking it.

Just drag and drop the contents of the ZIP file in your SRTTR savegame directory.

P.s. actually completed the game twice, since the first time around I managed to delete my savegame since I'm that smart. The stats of that previous savegame were kept though, so my playtime & total kills etc... are from two playthroughs. Yes, I really love this game.

Attachments

• Saints Row The Third 100 Savegame.rar
    242.8 KB · Views: 2,394
Last edited:
There is a way to use only one of tour saves without overwriting my pair of saves?

Hmmm, make a backup of your saves first before you do anything.

Then create a new save ingame. Then overwrite that savegame with one of mine. Problem is I don't know which save is the 100 percent one as it also includes saves for most of the missions. I'm guessing it's either sr3save_30 or 31 or if not that then maybe 00. Just rename the number at the end to the savegame number you created. Let me know how it works out for you.

Hmmm, make a backup of your saves first before you do anything.

Then create a new save ingame. Then overwrite that savegame with one of mine. Problem is I don't know which save is the 100 percent one as it also includes saves for most of the missions. I'm guessing it's either sr3save_30 or 31 or if not that then maybe 00. Just rename the number at the end to the savegame number you created. Let me know how it works out for you.
Thank you kind Sir :) Works like a charm! By the way the save is the 28, i checked the "last edited" on folder, so if someone else need to know.

Last edited:
Do you know a way to edit garage car order by any chance?

I used to do this with a garage manager tool, but I don't believe it works for the Remastered version sadly. It's really annoying how the vehicles are stored, I'm currently collecting some for myself and I made a list in alphabetical order in the hopes it stores them at least half decently.

Thank you kind Sir :) Works like a charm! By the way the save is the 28, i checked the "last edited" on folder, so if someone else need to know.

You're very welcome! And thanks, I added it to the post crediting you.

Fun fact: I also tried it before by selecting last edited, deleted every other save, started up the game and turned out it was a 2% savegame lol, now that sucked pretty hard, seeing 30 hours down the drain. Oh well, had fun doing it a second time around!

Back