Interupted Generator Disabling Bug Fix

Will this mod work with the newest version of SRIV? I'm unable to beat "The Saints Save Christmas" because of the generator bug, and I'm also very impatient when it comes to waiting for something to happen so the 4x generator disabling speed is going to be pretty awesome.

Will this mod work with the newest version of SRIV? I'm unable to beat "The Saints Save Christmas" because of the generator bug, and I'm also very impatient when it comes to waiting for something to happen so the 4x generator disabling speed is going to be pretty awesome.
I know it's two years late reply, but in the case you still have problems, my SuperUI mod has a modified variant of Interupted Generator Disabling Bug Fix mod which works correctly with "The Fight Before Christmas" mission. To enable the generator fix in SuperUI mod, you have to open "game_lib.lua" using a text editor (e.g. Notepad) and change "SUI_EASY_GENERATOR = false" to "SUI_EASY_GENERATOR = true" then save.

NOTICE: As of the patch on 10/10/2013, the bug should be fixed in the vanilla game. (Unconfirmed)

This mod basically fixes the bug which might appear in the "The Girl Who Hates the 50s", "Batteries Not Included" and "Grand Finale" missions where the generators cannot be disabled due to the process being cut off before the generator is fully disabled. The generator's time to disable is reduced 4x to solve this bug.

This mod also fixes the bug which might also appear in the "The Fight Before Christmas" mission of the "How the Saints Saved Christmas" DLC.

Note: This makes the mission significantly easier as well. Since not many people run into the bug in the "The Girl Who Hates 50s" mission, I'm leaving Version 2 up for those who don't have that issue.

Installation Instructions:
Extract the "m18_modal.str2_pc" (V3 only), "m23_modal.str2_pc", "m21_modal.str2_pc" and "stream_grid.asm_pc" files into your SRIV installation folder at:
"How the Saints Saved Christmas" owners: Extract the "dlc2_m02_modal.str2_pc" and "dlc2_stream_grid.asm_pc" into your SRIV installation folder as well.]

32-bit Windows -> C:\Program Files\steam\SteamApps\common\Saints Row IV\
64-bit Windows -> C:\Program Files(x86)\steam\SteamApps\common\Saints Row IV\

Change Log:
V4
- Fix for "The Fight Before Christmas" mission in "How the Saints Saved Christmas" DLC added.
V3
- Fix for "The Girl Who Hates the 50s" added
V2
- Fix for "Grand Finale" mission added
V1
- Fix for Generators in "Batteries Not Included" mission added
I don't have have the steam version of sr4.... I downloaded the crack version... So where do I paste these mod files for my version of the game??

Back